• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. No japanese language option..

User Info: smiddy_the_sic

smiddy_the_sic
2 years ago#1
Kind of kills the mood of the game for me..I loved the Japanese in the alpha and last chance. I hope they add the option in a patch.
A violent reaction, struggling only to keep myself alive! -AHC- Back with a vengeance!!!
PSN ID- smiddy_the_sic

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 years ago#2
I can't tell if you're joking, since literally every Japanese character speaks Japanese almost all the time.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: game_wiz101

game_wiz101
2 years ago#3
What are you talking about? There's Japanese all over the place in this game. Are you talking about having the non-Japanese people (William/Edward) speaking Japanese?
3DS FC: 1375-7722-0434
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama

User Info: rawrs

rawrs
2 years ago#4
I believe Mr. Weeb is mad William speak English.

User Info: Bustah_Woolf

Bustah_Woolf
2 years ago#5
rawrs posted...

I don't see why the TC is mad. There's tons of Japanese in this game. Like 98% is Japanese.

However, I also prefer my games in the language of the country of origin if possible. It's just a preference. I checked too to see if I could turn everyone into the Japanese dub.

No need to insult people for a preference. Jesus Christ.
Steam: Kazahashi92 - PSN: Kazahashi - GT: InabikariOokami

User Info: Raichi

Raichi
2 years ago#6
I suppose TC hasn't completed the prologue mission yet.
"It's Not Showing Off If You Back It Up"

User Info: yausing

yausing
2 years ago#7
Raichi posted...
I suppose TC hasn't completed the prologue mission yet.

He doesn't have the game

User Info: rawrs

rawrs
2 years ago#8
Bustah_Woolf posted...
rawrs posted...

I don't see why the TC is mad. There's tons of Japanese in this game. Like 98% is Japanese.

However, I also prefer my games in the language of the country of origin if possible. It's just a preference. I checked too to see if I could turn everyone into the Japanese dub.

Makes perfect sense to ruin the intended atmosphere of the game, where a foreigner visits a far off land and is just happening to speak the language of the people.

Logic.
(message deleted)

User Info: Bustah_Woolf

Bustah_Woolf
2 years ago#10
rawrs posted...
Bustah_Woolf posted...
rawrs posted...

Makes perfect sense to ruin the intended atmosphere of the game, where a foreigner visits a far off land and is just happening to speak the language of the people.

Logic.

Right, cause all of the ninja and samurai would be able to understand and speak English too. In feudal Japan.

Uh huh.

Logic right?
Steam: Kazahashi92 - PSN: Kazahashi - GT: InabikariOokami
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. No japanese language option..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

Best build for doing crazy damage? Build2 Answers
Can't go online ? Tech Support3 Answers
What do the icons mean on the Region map? Tech Support2 Answers
Quitting mid mission?? General2 Answers