• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Post the best weapon you've gotten

User Info: I3aniard

I3aniard
3 years ago#1
Post a pic or it's stats (name, level, and attack rating).

Tombo-Kiri - Level 43 - Attack 351

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
3 years ago#2
Raikiri (Katana)

Don't remember the level or the stats but it's the one you get from beating the second boss so pretty much everyone will know it. It does electricity damage which is cool and has a great sound when unsheathed.

How do you get the Tombo-Kiri?
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

I3aniard
3 years ago#3
supermoc10 posted...
Raikiri (Katana)

Don't remember the level or the stats but it's the one you get from beating the second boss so pretty much everyone will know it. It does electricity damage which is cool and has a great sound when unsheathed.

How do you get the Tombo-Kiri?

It's a reward for defeating the second boss. I forget when I got it. But it has an abnormally high level compared to most that are under 32.

User Info: gamefreakx2000

gamefreakx2000
3 years ago#4
http://i.imgur.com/wZMgg2s.jpg

Raikiri - Level 43 - Attack 397
PSN : l-Richie-Kun-l
Currently Playing: Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune (PS4)

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
3 years ago#5
Kinda pointless topic considering everyone's answer has to be Raikiri or Tombo-kiri, given they were both the only lvl 40+ weapons if they actually finished the demo in its entirety.

I3aniard
3 years ago#6
Crysiania posted...
Kinda pointless topic considering everyone's answer has to be Raikiri or Tombo-kiri, given they were both the only lvl 40+ weapons if they actually finished the demo in its entirety.

I was hoping to see more unique high lvl item drops, but you're right. Seems we only get these two.

User Info: GaelicFlame

GaelicFlame
3 years ago#7
Also attack rating is calculated using your stats, so it will differ from player to player even with the exact same sword.

User Info: Chaos_915

Chaos_915
3 years ago#8
The Tombo-Kiri is on the roof of a small house that you reach by rolling off the roof of the large pagoda. At least that's where I found it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Post the best weapon you've gotten
  • Topic Archived