• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The King of Fighters XIV
  3. The King of Fighters: Kyo Spanish Translation!

User Info: Kyo8611

Kyo8611
1 year ago#1
So I just recently found a spanish translation patch for The King of Fighters: Kyo. An old ps1 japanese only game that played kind of like an adventure/rpg and takes place between KoF 96 and 97.

I have been waiting for some form of legible translation of this game for over 2 decades and thought I would bring this to the attention of other KoF fans in a still active forum.

I have downloaded the patch from romhacking.net with a simple google search of "the king of fighters kyo translated", as well as epsxe and the actual iso rom for the actual game.

Now....the main issue I am having is: how do I apply the patch to the actual game? Please, if anyone can figure this out and give me a step by step guide, it would be much appreciated. I have been waiting to play this game for a very long time in a language I can understand and Spanish is as close as it's probably ever going to get. So if anyone knows what I need to do to apply this patch, please let me know.
PSN: Lonewolf8611

Kyo8611
1 year ago#2
Bump.

Kyo8611
1 year ago#3
Bump

Kyo8611
1 year ago#4
Bump.

User Info: Dark_ASKA

Dark_ASKA
9 months ago#5
I cant right now, but please do remind me after tuesday and I'll rey to help you! DM me directly

Kyo8611
4 months ago#6
Sent you a DM.
  1. Boards
  2. The King of Fighters XIV
  3. The King of Fighters: Kyo Spanish Translation!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A