Western Release Date March 20, 2018

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
  3. Western Release Date March 20, 2018

User Info: tsujigiri

tsujigiri
10 months ago#11
I'll be buying this and toasting farewell to Kiryu with a glass of Suntory Hibiki.............sayanara old friend...........wipes away a tear....Kanpai!

User Info: Daniel_Maku

Daniel_Maku
10 months ago#12
So far off...but that gives me plenty of time to finish Yakuza 5!

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
10 months ago#13
I like saving shelf space with digital. Prices are usually cheaper physical though. Especially with prime getting 20% off. I wish we could get special editions like this with a redeem code instead. Or do it like blu rats with ultra violet

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
10 months ago#14
Premium Edition pre-ordered
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar

User Info: UbberDevil

UbberDevil
10 months ago#15
With the special edition, a few friends and I are going to drink sake together while playing the game.
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen.

User Info: Amatsubu

Amatsubu
10 months ago#16
I've just imported the game as I wanted to have it in Japanese but I might shell out again. It's my favourite series after all and I hope they'll get as much money as possible to make Kiwami 2 and Shin Ryu Ga Gotoku better than 6.

User Info: Shirakani

Shirakani
10 months ago#17
tsujigiri posted...
I'll be buying this and toasting farewell to Kiryu with a glass of Suntory Hibiki.............sayanara old friend...........wipes away a tear....Kanpai!

Remember to sing Bakamitai :P
PSN: Shirakani
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shirakani

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
10 months ago#18
idk what to do
like many others, i've only just gotten into the series with 0. Currently playing Kiwami, and i'm hooked and want more as soon as possible, but going from kiwami to 6 would be weird and i'd have to read plot recaps for 2-5 which would spoil the stories for those games for me. i know ps4 remakes/ports are planned so the entire series will eventually be available on ps4, but that's a long ways off
(i don't have a ps3 and don't feel like getting one)

User Info: Tyndis

Tyndis
10 months ago#19
If you want to play 6, then play 6. Story is mostly standalone, but it will spoil the ending of 5. You don't need to play the other games. Most of the cast is replaced by completely new people, it's made for newcomers.
https://streamable.com/c56t

User Info: Brocken_Jr

Brocken_Jr
9 months ago#20
Tyndis posted...
If you want to play 6, then play 6. Story is mostly standalone, but it will spoil the ending of 5. You don't need to play the other games. Most of the cast is replaced by completely new people, it's made for newcomers.

the final game...made for newcomers... why...
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3
Playing: GGXrd Rev2, Sengoku Basara 4S, NieR Automata, KOF XIV, Dark Souls 3, JoJo Eyes of Heaven, Akiba's Trip U&U
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
  3. Western Release Date March 20, 2018

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived