• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. Something strange happened...

User Info: HighVoltage103

HighVoltage103
11 months ago#1
I was doing a genocide route restarting from a pacifist route and when I got to Sans, he told me that I had died ten times in a row. Weird, huh? Anyway, I proceeded to the fight and got the farthest I ever did in it: all the way to the last phase right before his "special attack" but I only had 1 HP and no items when I lost. Now bed time awaits...
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
11 months ago#2
Don't know what happened there. He usually counts your deaths to him as you go with him usually stopping around 14/15 or so.

Either way, stick with it. Eventually his pattern becomes second nature and it's just about surviving that last "attack before the special attack."

HighVoltage103
11 months ago#3
I was able to finally get through the fight. And with some healing items to spare also. What a train wreck that was.

Hotel_Security
11 months ago#4
It's pretty nice when you get so good at that you don't even need to heal for much of it...and, even then it's just about not screwing up the last attack. It's a fun ride, I agree...gave me a lot more appreciation for the game to have a few fights that just kick our asses.

HighVoltage103
11 months ago#5
There is no way I'll ever get through the fight without needing to heal. Nice thought though.

Hotel_Security
10 months ago#6
My best time for me was with two heals used. None in the first phase and I think two in the second.
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. Something strange happened...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A