• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. Just entered Snowdin. How much longer?

User Info: Seklund87

Seklund87
4 months ago#1
Finished (Chapter 1) Ruins, on (Ch. 2) Snowdin.
After this, it's (C3) Waterfall, (C4) Hotland, (C5) The Core, and (C6) New Home. What is the longest chapter, and what is the shortest chapter? I'm just doing main story, casual first playthrough.

Just wondering how far I am? Thank you.
"I would to like fight at your side." Leo, Fire Emblem Fates

Seklund87
4 months ago#2
Fighting Undyne right now.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
4 months ago#3
you're about 2/3rds through the game IIRC
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

Seklund87
4 months ago#4
mehmeh1 posted...
you're about 2/3rds through the game IIRC

Pretty sure I'm on the last fight now. The King. I'm surprised how short this is. I put the same amount of time into Limbo and Deltarune 1. But Limbo was 100% playthrough, and the Completionist makes Undertale 100% seem lifelong.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
4 months ago#5
One of the playthroughs is horribly grindy, but the other one isn't much longer than the normal one, it has more events and dialogue, but still not that long
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

Seklund87
4 months ago#6
mehmeh1 posted...
One of the playthroughs is horribly grindy, but the other one isn't much longer than the normal one, it has more events and dialogue, but still not that long

Final boss took about an hour since I had to backtrack and get Temmie's armor. -_-
REALLY GOOD GAME!

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
4 months ago#7
If you mean Asgore, you could have made that fight much easier by saving the pie until then. Not because of the healing factor but he has a very specific reaction to you eating that pie during the fight.
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. Just entered Snowdin. How much longer?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers