• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. Decent game. In a fair fight it would never beat any Zelda , FF ..MARIO

User Info: mcquizx

mcquizx
4 years ago#1
It beats earthbound ? Thats a insult since if earthbound wasnt made ethier would this .Atrocious battle system. Every area looks the same. 8 bit graphics..cmon...where was Lisa rpg last year? Personally I think this guys uncle works for gamefaqs that's why he was put up there. I don't think it's right to be given this credit for a game that a 8yr could make
3ds FC : 4613 - 7728 - 0653

User Info: Deathfyre6

Deathfyre6
4 years ago#2
Do you even English bro?

Edit: and to address your concerns, I'd like to see you make a better game. That's a direct challenge. If it's so easy an 8 year old can do it, there's no reason you can't do it, right?

I'm also sure you haven't played the game, in which case all of your complaints are invalid, as you don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, and for future reference...

Don't open your mouth when you don't know s*** about what you're saying.
I'll gather up all the light, and illuminate your tomorrow.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#3
mcquizx posted...
I don't think it's right to be given this credit for a game that a 8yr could make

'kay.

do better, then.
http://i.imgur.com/ZNpLR0T.png

mcquizx
4 years ago#4
Yes but I got a headache by the time that dumbass rock kept moving itself. And I am making a better game. Give me a third of what it took him.

I promise my game will at least be 16 bit too. 8 bit is not cool anymore lmao.

Anyone can make a s*** game these days. And bring these little s*** rascals along with it. The let's play new generation of gaming.

User Info: R_Jackal

R_Jackal
4 years ago#5
Voidgolem posted...
mcquizx posted...
I don't think it's right to be given this credit for a game that a 8yr could make

'kay.

do better, then.

To be fair, this is worse quality than some Rpgmaker games on the average. It wouldn't be hard, but fans will be fans. I'm sure even Big Rigs had some die hards.
PSN: HunterSunbro.
Currently Playing: Bloodborne, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

User Info: Da_doppen

Da_doppen
4 years ago#6
mcquizx posted...

Since you seem to think Undertale is an 8-bit game I don't really trust your judgment enough to hand you money, sorry.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!
For SFIV combos and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen

User Info: yosheta

yosheta
4 years ago#7
mcquizx posted...

Dis is a babies game. Look at this flower, wow. Why do people like this game.

Dang, it's such a babies game.
Dohoho

mcquizx
4 years ago#8
Da_doppen posted...
mcquizx posted...

Since you seem to think Undertale is an 8-bit game I don't really trust your judgment enough to hand you money, sorry.

It is 8-bit...lmfao? What would you say its 16 bit like SUPER NINTENDO? no it would look like earthbound or chrono trigger.

User Info: Deathfyre6

Deathfyre6
4 years ago#9
mcquizx posted...
Yes but I got a headache by the time that dumbass rock kept moving itself. And I am making a better game. Give me a third of what it took him.

Anyone can make a s*** game these days. And bring these little s*** rascals along with it. The let's play new generation of gaming.

I'd love to see it, in that case. I doubt you can reach anywhere near Undertale levels.
I'll gather up all the light, and illuminate your tomorrow.

User Info: Da_doppen

Da_doppen
4 years ago#10
mcquizx posted...
Da_doppen posted...
mcquizx posted...

It is 8-bit...you better just leave lmfaao

It's at least 16-bit. You're acting like one of those people who seriously thinks some modern games with mediocre graphics look like PS2 games.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!
For SFIV combos and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. Decent game. In a fair fight it would never beat any Zelda , FF ..MARIO
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A