• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. So how many bots are YOU using to rig this contest for Undertale?

User Info: HotshotDougB

HotshotDougB
3 years ago#1
I'm using at least 27. Also, I'm hiding behind 7 different proxies. GOOD LUCK FINDING ME, GAMEFAQS.
Here's a sig. It's here to fill space.

User Info: Loxagn

Loxagn
3 years ago#2
Spent a lot of time and money setting up a botnet. I think I've got something like a thousand individual systems voting for me. Man, I was gonna save up and visit europe next year, but winning a popularity contest on GameFAQs? Man. Best money I've ever spent.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 years ago#3
Loxagn posted...
Spent a lot of time and money setting up a botnet. I think I've got something like a thousand individual systems voting for me. Man, I was gonna save up and visit europe next year, but winning a popularity contest on GameFAQs? Man. Best money I've ever spent.

You can do botting on a small scale for free. Hell, if you want to be really archaic about it, you could use a mouse recorder and set up a proxy so you get a new IP with each run.
Welcome to the Internet, where stating your opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: cyclone2

cyclone2
3 years ago#4
I'm not using nearly enough dank memes bro
Nintendo ID: SleepycoasterU
YT music channel: Sleepycoaster

User Info: ChocoXCheese

ChocoXCheese
3 years ago#5
Darkest-Lord122 posted...
Loxagn posted...

You can do botting on a small scale for free. Hell, if you want to be really archaic about it, you could use a mouse recorder and set up a proxy so you get a new IP with each run.

They're being sarcastic. Only the saltiest f*****s with nothing better to do are going to use bots. Honestly, it's a lot more likely that unreasonably angry fans of previous games that were beat by Undertale would use bots to try to beat it than bots being used to help Undertale. Rallying on various websites is already doing more than enough.
Pokemon X FC: 4355-9435-9421; FS: Normal; Teddiursa, Loudred, and Chansey

User Info: Jdude330

Jdude330
3 years ago#6
I'm just going to ask this here.

Would YOUR KIDS prefer Oot over Undertale? If you actually did research or gave the game a chance instead of a DEATH TO OOT HATERS attack with no valid points or research, you would see the answer.

Heck if you did RESEARCH AT ALL, finding legit reasoning why Oot should win IN GAMEPLAY over undertale, maybe I would take you guys seriously.

User Info: cyclone2

cyclone2
3 years ago#7
Whoa take it easy man
Nintendo ID: SleepycoasterU
YT music channel: Sleepycoaster

User Info: Kiniest

Kiniest
3 years ago#8
Jdude330 posted...

Would YOUR KIDS prefer Oot over Undertale? If you actually did research or gave the game a chance instead of a DEATH TO OOT HATERS attack with no valid points or research, you would see the answer.

Heck if you did RESEARCH AT ALL, finding legit reasoning why Oot should win IN GAMEPLAY over undertale, maybe I would take you guys seriously.

To be fair, we aren't our kids.
Here's a fun game to pass the time: http://i.imgur.com/mWPB3Lt.png
I use my hair to express myself.

User Info: Ericles1557

Ericles1557
3 years ago#9
Soon my army of bots will swarm the polls and Undertale will reign supre-... what? You say Undertale is already winning?... damn. What a waste of perfectly good bots. Welp, time to put them to good use: Trolling the forums!
3DS Friend Code: 2165-5726-1408

User Info: ChocoXCheese

ChocoXCheese
3 years ago#10
Jdude330 posted...

I don't have any kids, but my two younger sisters strongly prefer Undertale. They really like the sense of humor and characters, though the gameplay is a bit challenging for them.
Pokemon X FC: 4355-9435-9421; FS: Normal; Teddiursa, Loudred, and Chansey
  1. Boards
  2. Undertale
  3. So how many bots are YOU using to rig this contest for Undertale?
  • Topic Archived