• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. how many friends do you have..

User Info: Squirtodile1

Squirtodile1
1 month ago#21
I know about 30/220 on my friend list. I have a remote raid chat with a few but only a really close group. Which my best mates sister who I never met is in there (She lives miles away). I only really walk around with my best mate when covid restrictions allow which luckily they are but he’s moving further away soon.

User Info: twitterfriends

twitterfriends
1 month ago#22
Prism Weapon posted...
Almost all for me, just because I like doing lucky trades.

What is a lucky trade?
#BidenHarris #JusticeDemocrats #Hive #WolfPAC #Dogecoin
#WeAre12 #12thMan #Seahawks #Belieber #DENT #UBI #PokemonGo #twitterfriends #MMA #PopularHashtags

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 month ago#23
twitterfriends posted...
What is a lucky trade?
When you and a friend have lucky status (gold bubbles background) and when trading, you are guaranteed a minumum of 12/12/12 IV
I save my lucky status for trading low IV shiny (CDs and Legendarys).
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
1 month ago#24
CChrono posted...
When you and a friend have lucky status (gold bubbles background) and when trading, you are guaranteed a minumum of 12/12/12 IV
I save my lucky status for trading low IV shiny (CDs and Legendarys).

I think he's taking the piss.

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 month ago#25
ToneDeaf posted...
I think he's taking the piss.
Oops, that's what I get for reading in a hurry and having the true intent fly over my head. :D

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
1 month ago#26
CChrono posted...
Oops, that's what I get for reading in a hurry and having the true intent fly over my head. :D

I mean I'm not certain! Lol. Just I get the impression it was more of a 'I never get lucky' sort of statement.

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
1 month ago#27
ToneDeaf posted...
I mean I'm not certain! Lol. Just I get the impression it was more of a 'I never get lucky' sort of statement.
Nah, it's a troll that returns to the board every once in a while with either stupid questions or dumb remarks. Check the post history, that says about enough. It's sad..
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. how many friends do you have..
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A