• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. "What did you do in Pokemon GO today?" topic Part 12

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 month ago#91
Lots of shiny but none have decent IV, so I evolved 3 for future lucky trades.

User Info: p_elias_26

p_elias_26
1 month ago#92
Played 4.5 hours on my main and got 5 shinies, played 20 minutes on my alt and got 3. All 8 had terrible IVs not that it matters for him
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w08/img.134814_t.jpg

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
1 month ago#93
29 Shinies, no 3 stars. Ai even got a Shiny Snivy from research. Still raked up some major stardust. I caught over 300 Snivys.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
1 month ago#94
Did around 2 1/2 hours as usual. Blew through 4 star pieces and had Clear weather the whole time. Big nice.

Caught 7 shinies, with one being 13/13/12. This was my only 3-star shiny when I got like three dozen normal ones.

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
1 month ago#95
I caught 10 shinies total. The very first shiny I tapped on, which I didn't even know was shiny (I got initially distracted post-tap and looked down only to see it) ended up this:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/7/5/AAPOHTAABtZL.jpg

I was like "WHAT?!" -- I maxed and evolved it, gonna Best Buddy it eventually. It's only a CP 1900-something but it's beautiful. It's only my 3rd 0IV, but my first shiny 0IV. Crazy I got one of these before a shundo.

Edit: also to make things funnier, I was initially not even going to check stats 'til I ran out of box space (something I kept true tbh) but with this shiny I was like "eh, might as well check it". When the stats didn't go up I thought my phone was hiccuping, but then I saw the text animation was smooth and I knew it was legit. I think the closest thing I got to a hundo in general was a 13/15/15 or something. I didn't evolve it; no point.
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: KaZooo

KaZooo
1 month ago#96
Congrats. The sheer rarity of a 0 IV is underestimated. I only have one, at least of when I was keeping track when the current appraisal took place. Before that I was only watching for 3 and 4*, but now I pick up 10cp mons for power up tasks and possibility of a 0 IV.
Competing every night, both ends, shoot inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 month ago#97
Shiny 0 is something special.

User Info: TeamAquaGrime

TeamAquaGrime
1 month ago#98
Did the snivy event for a little, didn't catch anything good.
Made a super mega buddy pokemon...I honestly don't remember what the levels are for the buddy system.
Hatched a bunch of eggs, didn't hatch anything good. >_>
Tag ^__^ Trainer code: 1877 1339 7357
I can often send gifts, but can't always open them

User Info: WarLegalomon

WarLegalomon
1 month ago#99
Only 3 Shiny Snivy on Sunday but I only had time to participate for about an hour. I'm happy enough, tho!

I'm still in need of a Therian Tornadus so I'll be in-game much of the day. Hit me up with the Invites!
(GaoRyuki)

Fave Shows: Arrowverse, Ducktales, Stargate SG1
Playing: Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age, Animal Crossing, Trails in the Sky ... Twitter: GaoRyuki

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
1 month ago#100
A Gible spawned at home then moments later a Noibat. Kinds crazy.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. "What did you do in Pokemon GO today?" topic Part 12
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A