• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Pokémon GO Friend/Trainer Codes Topic #5

User Info: -Articuno-

-Articuno-
1 month ago#451
Suppose one other thing is while I do try and keep up with gifts, suppose if I haven't opened any I've likely hit the daily limit, which they really should increase not sure what it is either think was 20 last I heard should be increased to 40-50 at least. Would also be nice if they increased the gift limit to 40 that you can hold.
Ones I didn't open I go for first the next day though or as soon as I can.
https://psnprofiles.com/Nightstream88
Add me please.For daily gifts and xp ! Code: 2896 2112 3720 name : mayser98
F.c. 3755-2900-4135

User Info: crazyisgood

crazyisgood
1 month ago#453
Best RPG Boss Battle Bracket Nominations https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else/75722929

User Info: jungleman234

jungleman234
1 month ago#454
Need a couple more friends to finish up a research task.
I try to keep up with sending gifts when I can.
Just replenished my remote passes,so I can do some raids.
6898 6704 7596

User Info: WarLegalomon

WarLegalomon
4 weeks ago#455
I'm almost level 37 and all the Friends I've obtained on this board has greatly helped me to get this far. I started playing again in November 2020 and having a great time. Raids have been so much fun with all of you!

I have nowhere near a full capacity for Friends so I'm looking to add more. Plus, the XP boost from leveling up on friendships is really pretty nice, esp the 50k XP ones!

GO has a max of Open 30 Gifts a Day so I will do my best to open your gift within the week. I cycle thru the list each day, with 3 people that get top priority (my bestest real life buds). I start at the top, go thru 30 gifts, then the next day, I start where I left off the previous day and open 30 gifts, and continue that way until I hit the end of the list (alpha). Then I start again at the top of the list.

I'll do my best to send out Gifts as much as I can. Some days my health is just not good so I don't get out to all the PokeStops within a 1 hour radius walk from me. On those days, I rely on what my Buddy picks up for me to send out.

As for Raids, I love 'em! Sadly, I'm not able to attend all of 'em. I will attend what I can!
When I'm in the Green Online Status, it means I have Remote Raid Passes available. If I'm not Online, that means I'm either out of Remote Passes, or I'm not in game. If I'm Online and I don't respond to the Raid Invite in time, I'm likely sorting thru my Pokemon or in the Battle League or AFK for a few moments.

I have 3 Remote Raid Passes for today (April 14th) and will be getting more tomorrow (April 15th). T-Lando is the priority for today!

Here's my Trainer Code and my buddy's Trainer Code.

GaoRyuki2 (Charlottetown, PEI)
4507 - 0983 - 3086

GHOPS (Jacksonville, FL)
4581 - 7713 - 2379

Have a great day Battling! ^_^

Fave Shows: Arrowverse, Ducktales, Stargate SG1
Playing: Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age, Animal Crossing, Trails in the Sky ... Twitter: GaoRyuki

User Info: YubelBuster

YubelBuster
4 weeks ago#456

Active Player from germany.

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
4 weeks ago#457
3791 - 1670 - 3061 - AlexandriaBrah - Team Mystic

Hello, I am an active daily player in Team Mystic (with three local raid buddy players in Team Instinct) who visits and holds a gym at my job at least 5 days a week and also lives next to and often visits a park with two gyms (one is EX Raid) and a ton of stops. Thus, I have close, frequent access to three raid gyms total, plus a few more gyms and stops not much farther away from those two hotspots. I am level 26 (5k XP until 27) and will send/receive gifts daily as I have very few friends added on the game as of yet. I'll also participate in raids when able, and I have had many successes with level 3 and below raids so far. Thanks for the add in advance! ^-^ I also play Orna the GPS RPG and have gotten to level 173, (another AR GPS game), so PM me if you want to add me and/or join my clan on that game!
"Staying in the same place, just staying out the time,
touching from a distance, further all the time."

User Info: AvlButtslam

AvlButtslam
3 weeks ago#458
3620 6829 9677 - CoolBeansAvl

I check it at least once a day but I’m pretty casual. Mostly only started playing to supplement what I could catch in Pokémon Shield. I need to swap some gifts tho
Hey kiddies

User Info: madmod1234

madmod1234
3 weeks ago#459
Could use some friends on a new-ish game.

4108 5313 7619

User Info: AvlButtslam

AvlButtslam
3 weeks ago#460
Thanks to those who’ve added me already. How do I get more gifts to send, just from Stops? If that’s the case I’m guessing there’s a cap to how many you can hold at once, I was stuck at 20 for a while and haven’t gotten any since. I’ll feel bad if I run out of gifts to send to those who’ve added me 😓
Hey kiddies
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Pokémon GO Friend/Trainer Codes Topic #5
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A