• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Fastest way to level

User Info: Blitzkrieg182

Blitzkrieg182
1 month ago#11
ToneDeaf posted...
How many friends do you have? I'm down to around 145 now, I would say half of those are real ones and half are online randos.

3. All people I know. Only one is a best friend. Everyone of maybe 30 people ive added from here were all research friending I'm assuming, never could keep up with even 4 gifts a week to my 7, and only one became an ultra. I delete everyone because at their rates we may be ultra friends....in a year.

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
1 month ago#12
Blitzkrieg182 posted...
3. All people I know. Only one is a best friend. Everyone of maybe 30 people ive added from here were all research friending I'm assuming, never could keep up with even 4 gifts a week to my 7, and only one became an ultra. I delete everyone because at their rates we may be ultra friends....in a year.

We're they not opening gifts?

User Info: Blitzkrieg182

Blitzkrieg182
1 month ago#13
Yeah. Even if they opened and sent 1 a week I wouldnt delete them but they all went silent.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Fastest way to level
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A