• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Pokestop submissions open worldwide to level 40 players

User Info: TheBitBandit

TheBitBandit
3 weeks ago#81
So if the submitted photo is of a sign to a park, do I mark the object as a "sign" or as a "park"?

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 weeks ago#82
TheBitBandit posted...
So if the submitted photo is of a sign to a park, do I mark the object as a "sign" or as a "park"?

sign, there's one listing that says "cartright park" with the sign listed as the site.
this is within my town i live in.

edit: sign sounds right, would be something different for criteria against an "actual state park" or something.
The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of **** - Mike Tyson
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: benbeverfaqs

benbeverfaqs
3 weeks ago#83
You mark the object as a sign. Since it is a sign.
categorizing waypoints is optional, I don't know if it has any function (I do it anyway.)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
3 weeks ago#84
Solarys posted...
Finally got the option on my main account. Tried 4 more (different) submissions, but again, all rejected almost immediately. Now I'm starting to think that a certain group is doing it out of spite, since there is only one major city within 200 km of my place.

If they're getting rejected immediately then you must be doing something wrong.
Fire Bucket

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
2 weeks ago#85
Here's a hint for people submitting on trails... Do one for every trail marker
You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person! ~ Micheal Scott
PSN: Spetsnaz420 NNID: 0963-2355-7401 (MH4U + MHG only)

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 weeks ago#86
SRR Capdown posted...
Solarys posted...
Finally got the option on my main account. Tried 4 more (different) submissions, but again, all rejected almost immediately. Now I'm starting to think that a certain group is doing it out of spite, since there is only one major city within 200 km of my place.

If they're getting rejected immediately then you must be doing something wrong.

Well, if what I did was wrong, then there isn't anything "right" I could've done, because there are no other qualifying points of interest left in my area that isn't already used or rejected.

This is why I kept saying that this system is just a catch-22 for suburban and rural areas that had nothing to begin with - you need support to add support; i.e., the rich get richer.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives them other people to shoot at."
MSI Z170A-S02 || Xeon E-2126G 4.1~4.5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz || Radeon RX 480

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
2 weeks ago#87
Solarys posted...
Well, if what I did was wrong, then there isn't anything "right" I could've done, because there are no other qualifying points of interest left in my area that isn't already used or rejected.

This is why I kept saying that this system is just a catch-22 for suburban and rural areas that had nothing to begin with - you need support to add support; i.e., the rich get richer.
Yep. All the elitist snobs that are probably drowning in Pokestops themselves are rejecting tons of submissions because "muh rules", not realizing that those submissions are the best things to submit that we have in rural areas. There's nothing else. So yeah, we just don't deserve to play the game in their eyes.

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
2 weeks ago#88
PokemonYoutube posted...
Solarys posted...

Yep. All the elitist snobs that are probably drowning in Pokestops themselves are rejecting tons of submissions because "muh rules", not realizing that those submissions are the best things to submit that we have in rural areas. There's nothing else. So yeah, we just don't deserve to play the game in their eyes.

Cry me a f***ing river. Incorrect submissions will be removed by Niantic regardless and the people who approve them will face negative consequences. Stop acting like the world owes you a favour because you can't be arsed thinking outside of the box.

If a dog took a s*** in your back yard you would probably submit it as a stop lol.

User Info: sambuca

sambuca
2 weeks ago#89
ToneDeaf posted...

If a dog took a s*** in your back yard you would probably submit it as a stop lol.

Wait, this won't work? That sucks. The rural area I live in, that could be considered both a highlight and a landmark lol
No way, dude! This is NOT happening again...

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
2 weeks ago#90
sambuca posted...
ToneDeaf posted...

Wait, this won't work? That sucks. The rural area I live in, that could be considered both a highlight and a landmark lol

LOL.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Pokestop submissions open worldwide to level 40 players
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers