• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Game closed on me right after a last second raid win

User Info: crazyisgood

crazyisgood
1 month ago#1
So I couldn't catch the charmander. By last second I mean I got in at the last second
Best RPG Boss Battle Bracket Nominations https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else/75722929

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
1 month ago#2
Yeah it's rough when that happens. I generally avoid raids with short timers now.

User Info: Squirtodile1

Squirtodile1
1 month ago#3
Claim pass back.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#4
the application makes phone shut off after about an hour or two. not even done with it with power at 50%...
The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of **** - Mike Tyson

User Info: douac4

douac4
1 month ago#5
kingdrake2 posted...
the application makes phone shut off after about an hour or two. not even done with it with power at 50%...

battery overheating?

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#6
it feels cool and it isn't hot outside :(. doesn't happen often just once in a while and only one time in the run per walk.
The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of **** - Mike Tyson

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
1 month ago#7
The same thing happened to me when I was at Tokyo Disneyland and I finally encountered that Unova ant Pokemon for the first time.

I threw my ball, it shakes a few times and the game force closed.

When I restarted the game, the Pokémon was gone and I didn’t catch it.

Its been a few months and I still haven’t encountered a second one...
"I'm the worst at what I do best." - Kurt Cobain
Follow me on Twitter @parKb5
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Game closed on me right after a last second raid win
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers