• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. What did you do in Pokemon GO today? Part 5

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
3 weeks ago#361
ZNN posted...
GalaxyCrisis posted...
One more raid left for the Regigigas Special Research. Does anyone know if the part 4 tasks were changed, or do they still involve taking pictures of the three Regis?

Changed:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/drrch5/a_colossal_discovery_post_event_new_tasks_and/

And logically they'd have to be changed, considering that not everybody would have access to the Regis.

Thanks. For some reason Serebii isn't updated with that new information yet. It's a moot point though, since I have all three Regis anyway.
Failure is always an option.

User Info: sambuca

sambuca
3 weeks ago#362
Beat Giovanni, my shadow Articuno is like 2/1/5. Ugh.
No way, dude! This is NOT happening again...

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
2 weeks ago#363
Hatched my first Heatmor. Hooray regionals.

My 7-day stamp was a Groudon.

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
2 weeks ago#364
Finally got Excadrill and Klang today, so that's fun
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

GalaxyCrisis
2 weeks ago#365
Caught a shiny Torchic at my house this morning. Also purified two more Shadow Pokémon; one more before I can finally move ahead with the new GO Rocket Special Research.

My 10k Adventure Sync reward egg hatched into a Dratini.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
2 weeks ago#366
caught: Torchic, Murkrow, Machop
hatched: Tyrogue, Cubone
defeated 5 team rocket and gyms
raid: Onix (stone edge charged) did wreck 2 pokemon

phone died towards the end so i couldn't get out as much this morning. need to knock out more gyms i'm very close to a level up (tomorrow is a definite).

fixed excadrill too, once i get this mole leveled shouldn't have any trouble on alolan raichu anymore.
The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of **** - Mike Tyson
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: ZNN

ZNN
2 weeks ago#367
Only did 2 Cobalion raids during dinner hour, since I didn't feel like using premium passes and nobody else was all that into it tonight either.

Caught a lv33/34 Machop last night. Traded two of those for some 2017 Pokemon on my main, turning one of the Machop into a lucky 91H which I evo'd and will use on my backup fighting team. Also worth mentioning that a few days ago, I also caught a 93AD lv35 Makuhita, which also wound up on my backup fighting team.

And today I found a wild Beldum. A few Machop have been listed as nearby but, without the wb, kinda haven't raced out for them which is silly since if it wasn't an event I probably would have.

kingdrake2 posted...
fixed excadrill too, once i get this mole leveled shouldn't have any trouble on alolan raichu anymore.

Or you could just use your Darkrai. Its DPS is better anyway. I was underwhelmed the one time I used my 98% lv31 Excadrill vs A-Raichu

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
2 weeks ago#368
Finally got the Ferroseed dex entry, did some rockets, made it to 3/6 of the tasks... it's something.

GalaxyCrisis
2 weeks ago#369
Dang, why did Medicham have to be in the same category as Shuckle in terms of raid bosses!?

User Info: Mizznox

Mizznox
2 weeks ago#370
GalaxyCrisis posted...
Dang, why did Medicham have to be in the same category as Shuckle in terms of raid bosses!?

Eh? Shuckle is impossible to solo, Medicham is not a difficult one. Plenty of ghost/flying/fairy attackers are capable without being high level.
https://i.imgur.com/qUAL3fG.gifv
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. What did you do in Pokemon GO today? Part 5
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Answers