• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Well, the game is officially dead

User Info: Prism Weapon

Prism Weapon
4 weeks ago#21
I don't mind the slow release at all.

User Info: scott3439

scott3439
4 weeks ago#22
If the Pokemon are released in waves, then I'm fine with that. About, what, 40% of gen 5 was released today? I'd be fine if they did another 20%-ish in the next couple months, then again a couple months after that, and finish it off 6 months from now.

But if they slowdrip the rest like they did with gen 4, I'll whine about it but continue to play.
SSBU mains: Bowser, Lucas
Learning: Greninja, DK

User Info: duffloes

duffloes
4 weeks ago#23
Minjo26 posted...
Gen 5 was the perfect opportunity to bring back the thrill of the original release by unleashing the entire dex in one shot giving us the thrill of constantly finding new Pokemon, but nope another disastrous drip release in the name of profits.

RIP PoGo 2016-2019
See you next week, bro.
Everyone on GameFAQs should be nice to one another.

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 weeks ago#24
I'm obligated to say "Goodbye" because I have to feel better about all the time I sink in this mobile game.
Kraz is now my favorite person on GFaqs, since literally everyone else I've seen lacks the ability to be hilarious without sounding absolutely moronic. -poe376

User Info: BBQ_Soda

BBQ_Soda
4 weeks ago#25
The game's been dead since the beginning in rural and poorly-supported areas.

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
4 weeks ago#26
Cory898 posted...
I really wish someone had kept tabs on how many times this game had been declared dead since launch. It would obviously start on like day 5 when Tracking got effed. And of course the first Go Fest. This dead game has had quite a life.

Yeah, would've been fun to keep track of. The game's been dead for so many times! The gym overhaul also ruined the game, then the new gens did... the slow drips did.. repeat raids did... repeat research did... everything killed the game.

User Info: ZNN

ZNN
4 weeks ago#27
Cory898 posted...
TC posts about pretty much one thing on here.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180967-pokemon-go/77242023

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180967-pokemon-go/77447783

At least his trolling is consistent.

User Info: WilliamDS

WilliamDS
4 weeks ago#28
game is alive and well... and I heard from my local news it is one of the game that got the most revenue
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516; FFBE: 426,543,153; FFRK

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 weeks ago#29
ZNN posted...

Honestly, it is a bit weird how rare most of the Gen 4 pokemon are. They also made previous pokemon like Sentret and Hoothoot pretty rare, who used to be all over the place. The real problem's with the weather system though; it's so poorly implemented all you end up seeing are Growlithe and Diglett everywhere.
Kraz is now my favorite person on GFaqs, since literally everyone else I've seen lacks the ability to be hilarious without sounding absolutely moronic. -poe376

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 weeks ago#30
Krazoa2 posted...
ZNN posted...

Honestly, it is a bit weird how rare most of the Gen 4 pokemon are. They also made previous pokemon like Sentret and Hoothoot pretty rare, who used to be all over the place. The real problem's with the weather system though; it's so poorly implemented all you end up seeing are Growlithe and Diglett everywhere.

sentret/hooty can be found around here rather easily. it's a mixed bag wherever i go. i don't ever see any dragon types :(.
The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of **** - Mike Tyson
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Well, the game is officially dead
  • Post New Message