• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. You can dodge Swift in this game

User Info: Sry4PartyRockin

Sry4PartyRockin
2 months ago#1
Because that makes sense

User Info: Sega_System

Sega_System
2 months ago#2
Why aren't you complaining about Counter or Mirror Coat?
I'm so powerful, Leeroy Jenkins shouts my name when running into battle.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
2 months ago#3
And had you heard that Yawn doesn't put Pokemon to sleep in this game?
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: Sry4PartyRockin

Sry4PartyRockin
2 months ago#4
Sleep isn't in this game and ive had qualms about counter and mirror coat but at least they do ultimately deal damage. This one makes absolutely no sense though with how the move works in game

User Info: ZNN

ZNN
2 months ago#5
Sry4PartyRockin posted...
Sleep isn't in this game and ive had qualms about counter and mirror coat but at least they do ultimately deal damage. This one makes absolutely no sense though with how the move works in game

Except is really does, considering it ultimately does damage (which the move was meant to do -- unlike Charm, which does damage in PG, but not in the main games). And keep in mind that Swift *could* miss in the real games, it just ignored changes to the evasion stat. There's no evasion stat here.

User Info: RedXIII400

RedXIII400
2 months ago#6
The only time I've ever had Swift miss was when the opponent used something like Protect.
Gilgamesh is better because he knows better than to run into pointy objects face first.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. You can dodge Swift in this game
  • Topic Archived