• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. How was your Raikou day?

User Info: DogBomb

DogBomb
1 month ago#41
1 shiny out of 15 raids. 15/13/15.
I don't know what to write here...

User Info: erson

erson
1 month ago#42
Sry4PartyRockin posted...
erson posted...
Sry4PartyRockin posted...
36/36, best was a 15/13/15 on the main

No shiny tho :'(

Ouch. 36 raids??

6x raids on 6x accts

Ah i see. Sorry to hear
ErSoN
"Never underestimate the power of the queen with lovely hair, my dear." - Ferdinand Lyle, Penny Dreadful

User Info: Jari89

Jari89
1 month ago#43
I got 5 shinies with 2 accounts. But not 3-2 as you might expect. No, I got 0 on my main and 5 on my alt. 2 other people caught 4 on 1 account.
Highest shiny was 93% with 15 att. Highest normal was 96% but with 15 def, so it's actually worse than the shiny.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

User Info: lostnfound99

lostnfound99
1 month ago#44
Only missed one - was the driver like always - which was disappointing but nothing to complain about. Did about 20 total because I missed a few our group was doing while I was catching.

Got 4 shinies (highest was a 15-14-11 89) and 3 96s (all 15-15-13) out of the day
IGN - Lostnfound - 1349-5983-9491

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
1 month ago#45
too busy to be able to do it
PSN ID: Domine1001

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
1 month ago#46
Got one shiny (93% max attack, also the best IV of the day) out of roughly 10 raids, so I’m content. My GF bagged 3 within the first 5 raids though lol.
I ask the important questions.

User Info: M_Live

M_Live
1 month ago#47
I did about 10 raids, no shiny :(
I caught a shiny Alolan Rattata, A. Exeggutor, and Aron all wild that day though so it made up for it
https://imgtc.com/i/49Esyve.gif
I think red hair is cool, and wish I was a redhead - Zikten

User Info: Squirtodile1

Squirtodile1
1 month ago#48
Didn’t do it. Too tired after a heavy work week and a half. 9 days in a row took it out of me but I always take the overtime when I can.

User Info: douac4

douac4
1 month ago#49
Somewhat appropriately, three hours of severe thunderstorms. Can't wait till they do this with glaceon during the winter.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. How was your Raikou day?
  • Topic Archived