You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Have you guys been playing in the heat?

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
1 week ago#1
Where I'm at it's been scorching, reaching 100+ during parts of the day and PokeGo's been giving me warnings of dangerous weather. If you've also been in a heatwave, have you still been playing your daily routines of Go?
Kraz is now my favorite person on GFaqs, since literally everyone else I've seen lacks the ability to be hilarious without sounding absolutely moronic. -poe376

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
1 week ago#2
I've always preferred it to be too hot than too cold. If it's too hot you can grab an ice cold beer and play in the shade whereas when it's cold it's just f***ing miserable.

It's pissing it down and pretty cold over here at the moment but when the heat hits I'll be playing hard.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
1 week ago#3
It was 30+C here last summer, still played. Gotta catch 'em all.

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
1 week ago#4
The UK is basically having second Winter atm. It's barely stopped raining for the past week, it's about 10C and the forecast is the same for the next week.
Fire Bucket

User Info: JixHedgehog

JixHedgehog
1 week ago#5
Didnt even go out to spin a stop, it was 105

Wanted to participate in the second 50k challenge.. probably not going to make it, sounds like tomorrow will be just as hot :/
Not changing my sig until Nintendo announces the Switch XL 1/12/2017

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 week ago#6
27C is reasonable here.

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
1 week ago#7
SRR Capdown posted...
The UK is basically having second Winter atm. It's barely stopped raining for the past week, it's about 10C and the forecast is the same for the next week.

Yep. Especially miserable up here in the north lol.

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
1 week ago#8
ToneDeaf posted...
SRR Capdown posted...

Yep. Especially miserable up here in the north lol.

Preparing for another thunderstorm filled day on the other side of the north sea ;) We're going sailing tomorrow with my coworkers, rip.

User Info: retep_one

retep_one
1 week ago#9
it's over 35C at times here, so not that much as before.
PSN: Spectre0415
Pokemon Go FC: 4721-2194-1317 and 6463-7674-6879

User Info: GastroFan

GastroFan
1 week ago#10
I've been playing when it's in the 90s here (florida in US) and the threat of thunderstorms nearby. As long as I do it safely (that is make sure I stay well hydrated and go inside when storms threaten) I haven't had any problems.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Have you guys been playing in the heat?