You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. "What did you do Pokemon GO today?" topic Part 3

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
4 weeks ago#291
Woke up.. was just eating breakfast and someone posted a Gible about 10 mins away on our Discord. So I threw on some clothes and got on my bike. Cycled for the life of me (didn't have the time to get my asthma meds in), during a light drizzle. Made it in time, 87% Gible caught, my first one. Guy in car was just too late, so I was really, really close to missing it. Then on the way back the light drizzle turned into a thunderstorm. Well, guess I don't have to shower anymore...

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
4 weeks ago#292
Got a flawless Skarmory as a Field Research reward.
Failure is always an option.

User Info: JixHedgehog

JixHedgehog
4 weeks ago#293
After getting stiffed from eggs yesterday, a Gible just spawned on top of me while I'm chilling at a hotel

This ******* game. Its 91% too
Not changing my sig until Nintendo announces the Switch XL 1/12/2017

User Info: Astaroth211

Astaroth211
4 weeks ago#294
Got really, really f***ing sick of my bag being full today so I did something I hoped I would never resort to; I traded with a spoofer.

I've been hoarding rare candy for Gible for some time now but had rotten luck trying to get a Gible myself. I thought screw it, this is going solve a massive problem i've been having, especially after these 2 relatively close together raid days, and I managed to clear 150 rare candy from my 450 stack and give me some breathing room.

I immediately transferred the Gible though, heartbreaking since it turned out lucky too, but it didn't feel right to keep it.
./_\ .('''' ''''|'''' /_\ ..|''') /'''\ '''|'''' |_|211
/ ....\ _)....|../..... \.|'''\ \_/....|...|....| http://i.imgur.com/5o4UkY7.png

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 weeks ago#295
Went to the city for community day, got 5 Shinys ( all bad IV's, I did get one with 14 attack which I evolved.. The rest were non shinys.)

I did a trade with my lucky friend and got a 15/13/13 shiny Roselia, gave him a Shiny Salemence with Outrage.

Also did 2 Mewtwo raids to use up the daily passes ( wont have to chase raids tomorrow).
It was great catching up with my friends, havent seen them in months. We chatted about all kinds of stuff ( about whats happening these days, about whats on TV, sports, concert tickets etc).

Im reminded of how fun it is playing with others and talking about non Pokemon GO related stuff, I used to go to the city twice a week back before I was running my business full time and its always a fun time. Talking about anything that comes to mind and sharing opinions and experiences.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
(edited 4 weeks ago)

GalaxyCrisis
4 weeks ago#296
Sweltering heat in my area has limited my outdoor time these past few days.

Managed to get two shiny Mudkips for CD; as well as a near flawless non-shiny, which I evolved up to Swampert for the CD move.

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
4 weeks ago#297
Came across a Magnetic Lure so I now have Magnezone and Probopass.

User Info: jabber2033

jabber2033
4 weeks ago#298
Hit 2 million stardust.

I know some have ten times that, but still a lot for me.

GalaxyCrisis
4 weeks ago#299
Hatched a near flawless Mareep today.

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 weeks ago#300
Caught a 98% shiny on CD... Evoed and powered that bad boy to 30 till I get more candy
You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person! ~ Micheal Scott
PSN: Spetsnaz420 NNID: 0963-2355-7401 (MH4U + MHG only)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. "What did you do Pokemon GO today?" topic Part 3