You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. "What did you do Pokemon GO today?" topic Part 3
Barely did community day in terms of catching Slakoth, just hatched a bunch of eggs. Got a shiny baby for once.
BALTIMORE RAVENS

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
2 months ago#2
Got a Shundo slaking, well evolved anyway, got a shiny geodude. Oh and got another hundo ttar level 35.
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. The fool
$500 - $400 = $200 - Quincy2000a (also cries to the mods)

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
2 months ago#3
Shiny geodude
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it."

User Info: JixHedgehog

JixHedgehog
2 months ago#4
Short CD, played for less than an hour

But got 1 shiny and 9 rare candy from a Cresselia raid

Pretty empty in our usual play area, dunno if it's the heat or the Mon up for grabs
Not changing my sig until Nintendo announces the Switch XL 1/12/2017

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
2 months ago#5
Four purple boyes and a gold medal for research tasks.

User Info: Sega_System

Sega_System
2 months ago#6
Took an hour to get my first shiny Slakoth. Then got 7 more in the second hour. One had IVs over 80%, so I was happy to stop an hour early.
I'm so powerful, Leeroy Jenkins shouts my name when running into battle.

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
2 months ago#7
Got 4 shiny Slakoth in the first hour, then the weather system broke and all went to s*** so I quit.

And I STILL don't have a shiny Lileep or Anorith. -.- Caught well over hundreds of both of them.

User Info: eagletalon22

eagletalon22
2 months ago#8
got 6 in 20-30 minutes along with my alt using the pokeball plus got like 5 as well in the same span, thinking well must have been boosted since its battle potential is none, then for the next 2 hours didn't see another shiny. Ended up getting 8 total on main. But most importantly caught my first Hippopotas, Finished getting all my candy for Shieldon, found like 2 more larvitar, hatched a bunch of eggs most that were rubbish like feebas but did get a Cherubi which surprised me. And then at home main got a shiny lileep. Was a first in a CD, where i was full on items throughout and right at the end still, was at 2k since I never bothered using pinaps on anything and just kept using pokeballs.

User Info: douac4

douac4
2 months ago#9
galeongirl posted...
Got 4 shiny Slakoth in the first hour, then the weather system broke and all went to s*** so I quit.

And I STILL don't have a shiny Lileep or Anorith. -.- Caught well over hundreds of both of them.

Also still trying to get these shinies.

User Info: scott3439

scott3439
2 months ago#10
Caught a shiny Seel.
SSBU mains: Bowser, Lucas
Learning: Greninja, DK
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. "What did you do Pokemon GO today?" topic Part 3