You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Why Palkia's head was very different from the anime?

User Info: LegitPlaymaker

LegitPlaymaker
3 weeks ago#1
I think Niantic nerf his head.

I don't understand.

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
3 weeks ago#2
What exactly do you consider nerfed? It looks exactly like how I remember it from the other games. Maybe a slightly shorter neck or something?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
3 weeks ago#3
LegitPlaymaker posted...
I think Niantic nerf his head.

I don't understand.

Niantic don't touch the models. They're all pulled from Gamefreak's HD pokedex made in 2013.

User Info: mtpfreak

mtpfreak
3 weeks ago#4
More specifically, Creatures Inc develop the Pokémon models and animations for use in the main games, and they've featured in Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Let's Go Pikachu, and Let's Go Eevee, as well as Pokédex 3D pro for 3DS and iOS.
They're the same models in Pokémon Go, although colors and texture quality might vary depending on the software environment or the developers handling the assets.
3DS FC: RupeeClock - 2019-9640-6656

User Info: Concession

Concession
3 weeks ago#5
Palkia just looks really weird from the front. Palkia is usually shown from an angle but here its dead on.
Laugh and grow fat

User Info: erson

erson
3 weeks ago#6
It’s tiny compared to Groudon, too. Even though supposedly bigger in anime?
ErSoN
"Never underestimate the power of the queen with lovely hair, my dear." - Ferdinand Lyle, Penny Dreadful
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Why Palkia's head was very different from the anime?