• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Claim the field research or wait?

User Info: Jamesccg

Jamesccg
4 weeks ago#1
Should I claim all the research when I get them or wait for the next day, and the day after that?
How do you do it?
3ds friend code is 3652-0525-1431

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 weeks ago#2
I usually keep cycling them while holding on to a completed or easy to complete task that has an ok reward... Like to keep 2 open so I can throw away tasks that don't have rewards I want... But if I'm going away for a couple days I'll fill up with completed tasks so I don't miss a day
You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person! ~ Micheal Scott
PSN: Spetsnaz420 NNID: 0963-2355-7401 (MH4U + MHG only)

User Info: mtpfreak

mtpfreak
4 weeks ago#3
You can earn one stamp towards your research breakthrough each day.
On the research screen, if the research marker is solid white, this means you are able to claim a stamp.
You can complete a research task, and this will earn a stamp if you are able.
A task that was completed on a previous day can be used to earn a stamp when claimed on a later day.

Example, two research tasks are completed on Monday.
The first task reward is claimed on Monday, and Monday's stamp is earned.
The second task reward is claimed on Tuesday, and Tuesday's stamp is earned.

This is useful if you do not intend to go out and play Pokémon Go on a given day.
3DS FC: RupeeClock - 2019-9640-6656

User Info: galeongirl

galeongirl
4 weeks ago#4
As I don't play more than necessary in winter, I collect tasks that reward encounters. That way, I can claim 1 of those a day and have my catch of the day done too. When I drive to work, right outside my flat I can spin a stop, so I got the dailies done except for raids. So I can go to a raid if I feel like it, but I can also get by without one and not lose my streaks. So I claim 1 task a day.

User Info: nightwing3415

nightwing3415
4 weeks ago#5
If you don't plan on playing, hold at least 1.
I have my gotcha that i use to pick up research tasks, but i leave 1 open for it and leave 2 completed to stamp.
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486 http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5
POkEMON GO FC 8101-5187-3128
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Claim the field research or wait?
  • Topic Archived