You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. how far have you walked so far this week?

User Info: sezra

sezra
1 week ago#1
whats your mileage so far? at this rate im heading for about 70km come sunday.

https://i.imgtc.com/hxTdBbz.jpg
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
1 week ago#2
TC make sure you have 2 empty egg slots. The 10km one you get from 50km walked is a high probability of being a Shinx or Riolu.

On topic, 23 km so far for the week.
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it."

User Info: Freedom888

Freedom888
1 week ago#3
18km for me

User Info: sezra

sezra
1 week ago#4
Xenozoa425 posted...
TC make sure you have 2 empty egg slots. The 10km one you get from 50km walked is a high probability of being a Shinx or Riolu.

oh really? i have a really good shiny shinx so i need all the candies i can get.

User Info: p_elias_26

p_elias_26
1 week ago#5
Xenozoa425 posted...

Do you get the reward when you hit 50km or is it a predetermined time once a week?
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w08/img.134814_t.jpg
Monday at 9:00 am.
acpc ID 7131 5955 342; Eilonwy40
PoGo ID 1063 5035 7379; Eilonwy40

User Info: Gringo355

Gringo355
1 week ago#7
Xenozoa425 posted...

Last I heard, you're not guaranteed to get a 10km egg from that reward. Unless they changed it after TrainerTipsNick got his rewards, in which RIP on him. He got 2 5km eggs.

Also, I've "Walked" almost 15km this week. At least half of that is from the massive drift my phone gives me.
FC 2294-4390-8077 IGN: Y: Ziz, ORAS, S/M/US/UM: Lily Grass safari. Shiny list goo.gl/uZvdnT GT: Gringo355 Arisen: Lily, Pawn: Rose

User Info: MeowMixCDs

MeowMixCDs
1 week ago#8
I'm at exactly 74 as of this morning.

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
1 week ago#9
p_elias_26 posted...
Do you get the reward when you hit 50km or is it a predetermined time once a week?

It all procs at 9am PST on Mondays apparently.

Gringo355 posted...
Last I heard, you're not guaranteed to get a 10km egg from that reward. Unless they changed it after TrainerTipsNick got his rewards, in which RIP on him. He got 2 5km eggs.

Also, I've "Walked" almost 15km this week. At least half of that is from the massive drift my phone gives me.

You get the previous rewards plus new ones for each threshold. 5km gives you 20 regular balls, 25km gives that plus 10 Great Balls, 1 Rare Candy, 500 dust and a 5km egg, and 50km gives everything there plus 5 Ultra Balls, 1000 more dust, 3 more Rare Candy, and a 10km egg.

That's according to Serebii, though... I can't confirm it 100% myself, but we'll see what happens on Monday next week, they are eliminating banked research then.
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: chocobo609

chocobo609
1 week ago#10
Its been only counting half my steps, so I should have around 22k steps now.
Leon: f*** Yeah b****, First day on the damn job. f***ing great, huh? Names Leon Goddamn Kennedy, nice to f***ing meet you hot t***.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. how far have you walked so far this week?