You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Wait, what's making Giratina raids so popular?
That poke isn't particularly good, is it? I figured it'd be getting the Regi treatment, but instead it always has a lobby with like a dozen people in it. What gives?
BALTIMORE RAVENS

User Info: hbtv_fingers

hbtv_fingers
1 week ago#2
In my area there are a ton of "catch a dragon type" research stops around and that's what fueling here. Everyone wants more dratini candy.

User Info: erson

erson
1 week ago#3
The search for hundo legendary
ErSoN
"Never underestimate the power of the queen with lovely hair, my dear." - Ferdinand Lyle, Penny Dreadful

User Info: jkdarlow

jkdarlow
1 week ago#4
My group still does them, obviously not even close to when a new level 5 is first released.

Most people, myself included are mainly doing level 1s and 2s for shinies.

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 week ago#5
I'm doing Lv1 for that slim chance of Shiny but it's so disheartening to not get any.

User Info: Occupy_This

Occupy_This
1 week ago#6
Still going strong in my city. Around lunch hour discord lights up like a Christmas tree with people asking if there's any nearby.

I'm actually getting bored with him. I have one that's 93% and thinking one is enough.
Sigs are overrated

User Info: BasiltheDragon

BasiltheDragon
1 week ago#7
We've got a fair amount still interested in them - I'm trying every Giratina raid I can get to personally as I've been so unlucky on catching the little blighter.
Pokemon Ultra Sun: Basil - 3755 2689 2730

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
1 week ago#8
I got tired of Giratina after the first weekend. I don't need a legendary hundo for a pokemon that I won't likely ever use anyway. legendary 98% is good enough for me.
Smooth McGroove "Put the Bob in the bottle"

User Info: eagletalon22

eagletalon22
1 week ago#9
wish i had that in my town, nobody does raids in my town.

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
1 week ago#10
eagletalon22 posted...
wish i had that in my town, nobody does raids in my town.

I know the feeling... I'm lucky to have 2 Mewtwo
You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person! ~ Micheal Scott
PSN: Spetsnaz420 NNID: 0963-2355-7401 (MH4U + MHG only)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Wait, what's making Giratina raids so popular?