• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. PTC Accounts

User Info: eros05_13

eros05_13
4 years ago#1
I was gonna go walking with my kid this morning and do some small raids, but for some reason she wasn't able to log into her account. My google account worked just fine and I tried my PTC account and it didnt work either. And no they are not spoofed accounts. Her account is only level 23 and my PTC account is only level 8.

So I guess what I am asking is anyone else having problems today with their PTC accounts and logging in?

User Info: darthaegeus

darthaegeus
4 years ago#2
Yep i can't login either and i too have a ptc account. Glad to see its not just me.
Peace Through Tyranny

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 years ago#3
I feel like anyone who used PTC since the beginning must regret it... It's always PTC that's down while google accounts rarely have this issue
PSN: Spetsnaz420
Switch: SW-4083-1586-5129

User Info: darthaegeus

darthaegeus
4 years ago#4
I kinda do yes. Most of the time when it goes down im home or either at work so its no bother, but today im on vacation in Chicago and well umm it sucks.
Peace Through Tyranny

User Info: ChemicalBurrito

ChemicalBurrito
4 years ago#5
PTC login is still down. Goodbye seven day streak?
Playing games from Pong to PS5. Well, when I can finally *buy* a PS5 ...

User Info: AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver
4 years ago#6
Really glad I made my account with my email last year, ptc gets a ridiculous amount of shaft for being Niantics preferred choice - it should be MORE RELIABLE ffs, not less.

User Info: Glacoras

Glacoras
4 years ago#7
AbraCadaver posted...
Really glad I made my account with my email last year, ptc gets a ridiculous amount of shaft for being Niantics preferred choice - it should be MORE RELIABLE ffs, not less.

I think most people at the time thought Niantic was compentant enough to know what type of authentication would be best for their product. Throughout the year, they have shown us enough evidence for us to no longer believe the sky is blue if they said it was blue.
There is no failure, only feedback.

User Info: DORA

DORA
4 years ago#8
Already cancelled my day trip to a good park in NJ b/c of this. Then it goes back up 15 mins after I would have arrived.

Rip.
You are aDORAble.

User Info: Occupy_This

Occupy_This
4 years ago#9
Server just went down for the 2nd time today. I'm getting a little pissed.
Sigs are overrated

User Info: Squirtodile1

Squirtodile1
4 years ago#10
Glad I use google. PTC is awful. They should link it to your email you use for PTC and phase that website log in out.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. PTC Accounts
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A