• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. I didn't get any coins from three gyms.

User Info: sarevokmb

sarevokmb
2 years ago#1
I held one for 1day, 18 hours, and my pokemon was just defeated. I didn't get a single coin for it. Another was held for 22 hours, no coins, and another for 18 hours, no coins. What the **** is going on here?

User Info: George Trevor

George Trevor
2 years ago#2
Max 50 in 1 day.
A communication error has occurred.

User Info: FirstTimeZelda

FirstTimeZelda
2 years ago#3
George Trevor posted...
Max 50 in 1 day.

This, several posts about it.

User Info: bat420man

bat420man
2 years ago#4
It's the 50 max, you had already hit it. I had one come back about an hour ago that was in a gym since like two minutes after they opened. Got nothing!
"If I had a million dollars, I'd still be broke"
http://www.youtube.com/user/GothamKnightsinc

User Info: sarevokmb

sarevokmb
2 years ago#5
Makes sense, but that sucks. I used to get at least 70 a day. Thanks!

User Info: maynot

maynot
2 years ago#6
At least you're lucky enough to get kicked out of a gym. I'm still waiting for one of mine to get kicked so I can get coins. There needs to be a suicide button to kick out your own Pokemon.
I play lots of games. About 90% of them are played in my head.

User Info: ablegator

ablegator
2 years ago#7
maynot posted...
At least you're lucky enough to get kicked out of a gym. I'm still waiting for one of mine to get kicked so I can get coins. There needs to be a suicide button to kick out your own Pokemon.

Poison berries? Get on it!
Resurrect dead on planet Jupiter

User Info: spoofrice11

spoofrice11
2 years ago#8
Yes, they definitely need a recall button if you don't get any for Defending a Gym.

I live in a small town and today each Gym stayed the same color. But since I went to a bigger city the nite Gyms opened and got in several I was able to get my 50 coins since some of them got knocked out today. But those won't last long.

Niantic has to know it's not right that people in smaller places cant get any coins if no-one battles their Pokémon. Hopefully something will be done soon.

User Info: shadowsibling

shadowsibling
2 years ago#9
spoofrice11 posted...
Yes, they definitely need a recall button if you don't get any for Defending a Gym.

I live in a small town and today each Gym stayed the same color. But since I went to a bigger city the nite Gyms opened and got in several I was able to get my 50 coins since some of them got knocked out today. But those won't last long.

Niantic has to know it's not right that people in smaller places cant get any coins if no-one battles their Pokémon. Hopefully something will be done soon.

I live in a small town with only 7 Gyms and they are constantly changing hands. My average defend time is usually only 3 hours.
"Gwee-hee-hee... You're up the creek without a paddle! And I'm not gonna let you through! ... Does that make me a bad octopus?" Ultros

User Info: Theninja2004

Theninja2004
2 years ago#10
Been in one for 36 hours now really wish someone would knock it out lol.
GamerTag : Slashingwind
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. I didn't get any coins from three gyms.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers