• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Gift Box Details

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
2 years ago#1
Special Box (250 Coins): 2x Incubator, 10x Great Ball
Great Box (550 coins): 4x Egg Incubator, 20x Great Ball, 2x Incense
Ultra Box (1500 coins): 6x Egg Incubator, 20x Ultra Ball, 25x Incense

Hmm. Not terrible deals but since the spawns have gotten way better over the last few months and so many people have nearly completed their Pokedexes the Incense seems a bit pointless. Surely it would have been better to launch *wild* Gen 2 Pokemon to tie into this... oh well.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 years ago#2
No lucky egg or lures, BOOO
Pokemon Go Driver, Team Instinct, Lv36, From Kuwait(Q8), Legit Player
Top Attackers: Dragonite 97.8% 3445, Vaporeon 82% 2971 ,Lapras 93.3% 2752

User Info: inviso87

inviso87
2 years ago#3
ZeroQ8 posted...
No lucky egg or lures, BOOO

This. I would have likely spent more on these if for these. Guess I'll pick up 13 (and soon 14) Special Boxes since I'll be getting Incubators for 50 Coins less for every 2 and 10 Great Balls as a bonus each time.
Sadie Banner -- http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/inviso87/SadieBanner.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILyzyQUUnL4 -- Watch me own Derolix

User Info: Appleforce

Appleforce
2 years ago#4
Thank god I didn't get any incubators yesterday.
He killed Steve Irwin and escaped to the sea.
JET STINGRAY

User Info: ToneDeaf

ToneDeaf
2 years ago#5
I bought 4 to clear out my pre-event eggs. Every time they have an event I end up stabbing myself in the foot lol.

User Info: bat420man

bat420man
2 years ago#6
ToneDeaf posted...
I bought 4 to clear out my pre-event eggs. Every time they have an event I end up stabbing myself in the foot lol.

Did the same thing, I bought six two days ago trying to clear out my eggs.
"If I had a million dollars, I'd still be broke"
http://www.youtube.com/user/GothamKnightsinc

User Info: whatsherface162

whatsherface162
2 years ago#7
bat420man posted...
ToneDeaf posted...

Did the same thing, I bought six two days ago trying to clear out my eggs.

Me too:(
Team Mystic

User Info: GPDetectiveKiyo

GPDetectiveKiyo
2 years ago#8
If only I could get to some gyms to earn my free coins at the very least....would be worth a few awards in order to stock up on Ultra and Great balls for when the "starter" spawn boosts hit in a few days. I so need to catch a Bulbasaur and need a lot of both Charmander and Squirtle candies. That would push me to 100 Kanto Pokemon...
LONG LIVE GALVATRON! HAIL GAVATRON!

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 years ago#9
They didnt put lucky egg or lures and just put incense because incense doesn't help drivers, same goes with incubators, must walk for them to activate or move 20 km/h, they do anything to kill drivers and never give a damn bout spoofers
Pokemon Go Driver, Team Instinct, Lv36, From Kuwait(Q8), Legit Player
Top Attackers: Dragonite 97.8% 3445, Vaporeon 82% 2971 ,Lapras 93.3% 2752

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
2 years ago#10
Only thing I use coins on right now are bag space and incubators so only the special box looks useful to me. 2 incubators at 50 coin price reduction with extra balls.

Great and Ultra aren't good incubator cost wise, give balls (which I don't need extras of atm) and incense which can be useful but I really don't need.
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gunleon,
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gun Land Crasher
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Gift Box Details
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers