• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Can't log in PokeAdvisor

User Info: Dan_the_Man

Dan_the_Man
4 years ago#1
I get some authentication problem everytime and can't really connect my account. I tried with google and trainer club. Help?
3DS FC: 4914-4187-0493
Pokemon TSV: 1670

User Info: PokeTrad

PokeTrad
4 years ago#2
Same here. Probably some type of technical issues, check back later.
My friend code is 3136-7858-2880 & my 3DS name is WooWoo.

User Info: MTGxerxes

MTGxerxes
4 years ago#3
I just tried, it told me Niantic has blocked my access to see my trainer information.

That's too bad. I liked the random stats it showed, like how many gym battles I've had or how many pokeballs I've thrown in addition to the IVs.
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic DotP 2013/2014, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager

User Info: Gebel

Gebel
4 years ago#4
I really need to know IVs there isn't any other really feasible way to check.. Niantic better patch in showing IVs or att/def/sta with the next patch.. don't hide freakin information about our pokemon maybe?

User Info: hellzyaaahhhhhh

hellzyaaahhhhhh
4 years ago#5
Gebel posted...
I really need to know IVs there isn't any other really feasible way to check.. Niantic better patch in showing IVs or att/def/sta with the next patch.. don't hide freakin information about our pokemon maybe?

well iv stats have always been pretty much hidden and at max cp of a pokemon
the ivs only count for 5% stats meaning 0 iv has 0% and 100 iv has +5% stats

game wise it doesnt matter

also way to cheat people... you know 3rd party site showing hidden stats and info thats hidden

lol (becouse pokevision is cheating yet pokeadvsior that does pretty much same thing is not cheating)
owns all game systems... equal feelings about all of them...
its the games i tend to take favor to o.O

User Info: MTGxerxes

MTGxerxes
4 years ago#6
hellzyaaahhhhhh posted...
Gebel posted...

also way to cheat people... you know 3rd party site showing hidden stats and info thats hidden

lol (becouse pokevision is cheating yet pokeadvsior that does pretty much same thing is not cheating)

It shows the IVs, which can still be obtained from a calculator and a tiny bit of effort.

Everything else it shows you is just a harmless fun stat about your play history. Like how many gym battles you've won, how many pokestops you've visited, your catch % of pokemon, etc. Stuff that honestly should be part of your trainer card to compare with friends.

If that's cheating... well then darn. You got me.
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic DotP 2013/2014, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager

User Info: __starsnostars

__starsnostars
4 years ago#7
Of course it's cheating as that information is obtained by a third party without Niantic's authorization which is of course not allowed according to the terms of use you most definitely read and - by virtue of playing the game - agreed to. Niantic may attempt to monetize some of that information in the future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDyXIXyAZq0
Please consider adopting a cat from your SPCA or local animal shelter.

User Info: 7101334

4 years ago#8
MTGxerxes posted...
I just tried, it told me Niantic has blocked my access to see my trainer information.

That's too bad. I liked the random stats it showed, like how many gym battles I've had or how many pokeballs I've thrown in addition to the IVs.

This.

well iv stats have always been pretty much hidden

They were easily checkable in ORAS

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
4 years ago#9
Gebel posted...

not always. X and Y had that guy in the pokemon center that told you that your pokemon has either 0, 31 or in-between.

if it was 0 he would say remark about it being bad. if it was 31 he would remark about how amazing that specific stat and if nothing was 0 or 31 he would say something generic like. can't remember exactly, it's been almost a year since i played.
Intel i5-4570 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / 2X4GB and 2X8GB RAM / 2 TB + 3TB HDD / MSI R9 390 gaming 8G / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
4 years ago#10
Gebel posted...

Do you reaaaaaally need to know ivs?
Do you?
Reeaaaaly?
I wish forum videogamers acted like they belong to a 40 year-old industry.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-ways-you-are-being-aged-out-by-gaming-industry
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Can't log in PokeAdvisor
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A