• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Would be much cooler with AR glasses

User Info: mninp

mninp
3 years ago#1
It's kind of annoying that you can only see in the "world of Pokemon" by holding your phone up in front of you, which means you don't get a full range of motion unless you awkwardly point your phone in another direction. If this worked through Google Glasses, or something similar, the world of Pokemon would literally be around you. Oh well...maybe in the future.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: 1_Der

1_Der
3 years ago#2
It would be epic if it worked with google glass, I hope they integrate that technology or some variant of it & than this game is the game I dreamed of.
Master Gamer.
3ds FC: 4983-5098-4110

User Info: StevenKorner

StevenKorner
3 years ago#3
Isn't Google Glass not a thing anymore
"No more Steven arguments from me." - SiLVeR_420
"Who am I? / Am I not to think / Maybe I'm not here at all"

User Info: BladeManEXE10

BladeManEXE10
3 years ago#4
Would rather have holograms.

Then people walking past on the street will see two colossal titans locked in combat instead of two idiots yelling attack names at each other.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAkIQ_qj7_Q1rlfsv9p3uLg
Christian and Unashamed!

User Info: mtbelley

mtbelley
3 years ago#5
BladeManEXE10 posted...

Then people walking past on the street will see two colossal titans locked in combat instead of two idiots yelling attack names at each other.

That would be a amazing to see.
3DS FC:2277-7138-4976/TSV829 My type is Dark, vullaby,sneasel and inkay YES MY FRIEND BEND DOWN AND GET COZY WITH THE RHUBARB TREAT IT RIGHT

User Info: nightwing3415

nightwing3415
3 years ago#6
or an adult fighting w/a kid
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486
http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5

User Info: Laserion

Laserion
3 years ago#7
BladeManEXE10 posted...

This would be awesome. It also reminds me of people in Highton View Terrace who saw a Parrotmon and a Greymon fighting.
Eh!

User Info: Goingghost1

Goingghost1
3 years ago#8
Omg imagine having a yugioh card battle with AR glasses. That would be amazing lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Would be much cooler with AR glasses
  • Topic Archived