Heracross

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: redwing1105

redwing1105
1 year ago#1
I was just wondering if anyone has a Heracross and are they as elusive or purely regional like I've read most everywhere? I caught one that is pretty weak all around, (211 CP 36 HP 15 Struggle Bug 120 Earthquake). Also I'm curious if it would be worth my while to walk it and build it up, if it's as rare as I've heard. Because at one time I was reading that Ditto's we so rare, but I was catching 2-3 a week for a while and was swapping them out I had so many....

Thanks for any advice
I don't run, so if you see me running, you better start running too because something bad is coming and my bullets couldn't stop it....

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
1 year ago#2
Where do you live? I´m north of Mexico and I have seen several, I got one with 1439 of CP with struggle bug and megahorn
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet

redwing1105
1 year ago#3
I live in po-dunk west Kentucky but I caught one while on vacation in Tampa Florida. I ask about the rareness because everything is abnormal in our part of the world.
I don't run, so if you see me running, you better start running too because something bad is coming and my bullets couldn't stop it....

User Info: Mizznox

Mizznox
1 year ago#4
redwing1105 posted...
I live in po-dunk west Kentucky but I caught one while on vacation in Tampa Florida. I ask about the rareness because everything is abnormal in our part of the world.

Heracross is regional and cannot be found in Kentucky, or anywhere in the US aside from southern parts of Texas and Florida. It's mainly in Central/South America.
http://i.imgur.com/cZmZwYj.jpg

User Info: dalegribel

dalegribel
1 year ago#5
Spent a week in Mexico, but only saw one on the radar and never had the opportunity to catch it. Was able to get a Corsola though.

redwing1105
1 year ago#6
dalegribel posted...
Spent a week in Mexico, but only saw one on the radar and never had the opportunity to catch it. Was able to get a Corsola though.

I was able to catch a Corsola while I was in Tampa as well. I didn't think anything of it until I read your comment about it. Goes to show how little I really know about the Pokémon

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
1 year ago#7
redwing1105 posted...

I live here, started this game up recently after quitting for several months, and caught two in under a week.
Thanks Obama

User Info: JW ACE

JW ACE
11 months ago#8
Going to try and catch one when I visit Chile/Argentina later this year - I think I'll be too south for Corsala though - hope they manage to implement trading of some kind - then I'll make sure to grab and keep a few Torous just in case I meet someone with other regions pokemon.
Currently playing: Fallout4, Civilization VI, Mario Kart 8
Long live Sierra!!!!

redwing1105
11 months ago#9
JW ACE posted...
Going to try and catch one when I visit Chile/Argentina later this year - I think I'll be too south for Corsala though - hope they manage to implement trading of some kind - then I'll make sure to grab and keep a few Torous just in case I meet someone with other regions pokemon.

I just spent a week near Clearwater Beach Florida and while there I caught quite a few Heracross including my highest CP one of 1179 and a couple more Corsola with my highest being 886. So I guess they are migrating north. But nonetheless have fun catching Pokémon down there, it's sure to be interesting for sure. I'm also hoping for some type of trading, but I'm also worried that trading will take away some of the prestige or satisfaction of finding one in the wild or evolving one. Just my thoughts and opinions

User Info: JW ACE

JW ACE
11 months ago#10
redwing1105 posted...
JW ACE posted...

I just spent a week near Clearwater Beach Florida and while there I caught quite a few Heracross including my highest CP one of 1179 and a couple more Corsola with my highest being 886. So I guess they are migrating north. But nonetheless have fun catching Pokémon down there, it's sure to be interesting for sure. I'm also hoping for some type of trading, but I'm also worried that trading will take away some of the prestige or satisfaction of finding one in the wild or evolving one. Just my thoughts and opinions

I do agree - but at the same time - I'd like the actually complete the damn pokedex eventually.
Currently playing: Fallout4, Civilization VI, Mario Kart 8
Long live Sierra!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived