• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Niantic is trying to break my game! (Update related)

User Info: Def_Pony23

Def_Pony23
2 years ago#1
i now must update the game to continue. whenever i try to loaf the game and play it, niantic has made it to where a pop up appears and says that i mist update to continue playing. i am then redirected towards the app store to do the update that everyone has been having issues with. guys i dont want to break my game. so why wont they ket me play as is. oh man i dont want my game to have the crashing issues again :(
Official Member of the Unbiased Club
NintendoID: Def_HeshX

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 years ago#2
no matter what they do, I'll always get error from trying to take down lv6+ gyms
Yes I am the guy who thinks FFRK Retaliate is cheap/t & Pokemon Go taking down gym lv6-10 is stupid
You don't have to disagree, it's just my opinion
(message deleted)

User Info: Thegreatlark

Thegreatlark
2 years ago#4
What if you deleted the app and redownloaded it?
PSN: KyoSaLane

User Info: Def_Pony23

Def_Pony23
2 years ago#5
Thegreatlark posted...

then ill still play myself
Official Member of the Unbiased Club
NintendoID: Def_HeshX

User Info: Korlithiel

Korlithiel
2 years ago#6
"the update that everyone has been having issues with"

I wonder what update that is, since the game has worked the same for me for the past several updates. I mean, queueing up moves has notably changed combat, but otherwise it's been much the same.

And it sounds like your version is bugged, so the solution seems easy enough (just update) so you can play.
A gamer who posts occasionally via @Korlithiel on Twitter.com
Wakawaka a solar powered cellphone charger: http://us.waka-waka.com/

User Info: Thegreatlark

Thegreatlark
2 years ago#7
Def_Pony23 posted...
Thegreatlark posted...

then ill still play myself

Ah, I misunderstood your question. I get it now. I suppose all that's left for you is to update it and possibly experience problems, or be unable to play at all.

In my experience, the app still runs well enough, with only noticeable slowdown when tapping on gyms, where it will take anywhere from 2-5 seconds to load. Other than that, I've had to restart the app twice for freezing. Hope you find something that works for you.
PSN: KyoSaLane
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. Niantic is trying to break my game! (Update related)
  • Topic Archived