I just reached 1 million EXP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. I just reached 1 million EXP

User Info: TreFlowers98

TreFlowers98
2 years ago#1
I'm halfway to level 27 and my total EXP is just over 1 million.
Patriots 1-0
#FreeBrady

User Info: PotatoAimNorris

PotatoAimNorris
2 years ago#2
Not to make you feel bad but I'm almost double your xp and I'm nearly level 30.
Stupid logarithmic curve. :/
IGN: Aria Friend code: 289610302246
Shinryu_omega is the greatest.

User Info: IndigoIce

IndigoIce
2 years ago#3
I need 4 million more EXP to reach Lv35 from Lv30 in order to max all my final evolutions to 2000+ CP.
Few Pokémon had passed the 2k CP mark. Some Pokémon like Wigglytuff and Ninetails can only reach 1.8k CP at Lv30.

I will slow down for now. I've completed the regional dex so the only thing left is maxing the CP for my final evolutions with 1st-2nd best moveset. My journey from Lv30 to Lv35 will start after Gen 2 arrives.

User Info: Cheverie88

Cheverie88
2 years ago#4
Almost hit the 1/2 million mark. I'm married with children and have a great job, house and car though. I've even got a boat and hot tub. So I'm ok with my ranking.
The man of steel, the man of power...losing control by the hour

PotatoAimNorris
2 years ago#5
Cheverie88 posted...
Almost hit the 1/2 million mark. I'm married with children and have a great job, house and car though. I've even got a boat and hot tub. So I'm ok with my ranking.

Honestly, no one cares what you have. This is a gaming forum about video games. Not a dick-measuring contest about what we have in real life.

User Info: JimmyEatWorld

JimmyEatWorld
2 years ago#6
Cheverie88 posted...

lol
---

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
2 years ago#7
Level 25, 838K exp.

User Info: Thegreatlark

Thegreatlark
2 years ago#8
Cheverie88 posted...

That's cute. Sometimes I wish my life was as simple as yours. I'm at about 600,000 Xp. My supermodel wife plays with me, and my children, when they aren't playing premier league sports or receiving scholarships and other forms of recognition for their straight A's, play with me as we cruise around in our cars together before returning to the mansion. I've retired at an early age, so I spend most of my time on my yacht, soaking in one of the two hot tubs on board. I would be surprised if anybody else on this board had a life that is as exhausting as my own.
PSN: KyoSaLane

PotatoAimNorris
2 years ago#9
Thegreatlark posted...
Cheverie88 posted...

That's cute. Sometimes I wish my life was as simple as yours. I'm at about 600,000 Xp. My supermodel wife plays with me, and my children, when they aren't playing premier league sports or receiving scholarships and other forms of recognition for their straight A's, play with me as we cruise around in our cars together before returning to the mansion. I've retired at an early age, so I spend most of my time on my yacht, soaking in one of the two hot tubs on board. I would be surprised if anybody else on this board had a life that is as exhausting as my own.

:D

User Info: George Trevor

George Trevor
2 years ago#10
I'm a fat 40 year old virgin living in my moms basement and i already reached level 40 days ago.

Jealous?
i53570k-GTX1070|GBoy/Co/Advance DSLite NES SNES N64 GCube Wii WiiU|PS1-2-3|XBOX XB360|GGear MasterSystem MegaDrive MegaCD Saturn Dreamcast|AtariJaguar AtariLynx
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. I just reached 1 million EXP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived