Can't find figure #47 - Decade Strongest Complete Form

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider: Battride War Sousei
  3. Can't find figure #47 - Decade Strongest Complete Form

User Info: liammiller18

liammiller18
1 year ago#1
I have one missing figure left, #47 - Decade Strongest Complete Form. It's in one of the later levels of the Story Mode where Diend is the boss and he teleports around the stage multiple times. I've searched top to bottom for well over an hour, and I just can't find it at all. Can anyone help?
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?

User Info: striberx

striberx
1 year ago#2
Right before you finally face off with diend, head down below the quarry there is 3 boxes. Choose the two that are close together, It'll be in that. But make sure that arent fighting diend when this happens, otherwise they'll be blocked off.
Saa, Showtime daa.

User Info: draewon

draewon
1 year ago#3
what the dude above says, there should be two mission alerts when you finally reached the big yellow truck where Diend is, backtrack all the way there and just break all boxes and kill everyone
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~

User Info: liammiller18

liammiller18
1 year ago#4
Ah, I figured it out thanks to you guys! If you attack Diend, you can't return to earlier in the mission! Thanks, guys!
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider: Battride War Sousei
  3. Can't find figure #47 - Decade Strongest Complete Form

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived