So... for some reason, the Pokken controller actually works on PS3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament
  3. So... for some reason, the Pokken controller actually works on PS3.

User Info: MirorB

MirorB
2 years ago#1
Just as the thread states.

It lacks a home button but shares the exact same layout as those TWIN USB PS2 ADAPTER layouts and you can use it flawlessly on PS3.

Just thought I'd mention that because this is pretty sick. Now I can play Pokken, KOF and the majority airdashers with a single controller.

I am filled with JOY over here!

User Info: ACVeteran

ACVeteran
2 years ago#2
That is pretty awesome. Good to know if I want to travel light. Depends on the button layout though if I would like to use it though.

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
2 years ago#3
Didn't the PS3 try to make use of any USB controller plugged into it?
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: MirorB

MirorB
2 years ago#4
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
Didn't the PS3 try to make use of any USB controller plugged into it?

For the most part, yes. But not every controller had a PS-friendly layout.
The Pokken controller, however, does to a shockingly awesome degree.

User Info: Mariomania1347

Mariomania1347
2 years ago#5
lol
Congratulations!

User Info: toma13

toma13
2 years ago#6
So here's a question I can't seem to get answered. If the Pokken controller works as a generic USB controller on PS3 and PC, does that mean you can use a USB controller (like a fightstick or example) with Pokken Tournament?
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt

User Info: BibbledyJello

BibbledyJello
2 years ago#7
toma13 posted...
So here's a question I can't seem to get answered. If the Pokken controller works as a generic USB controller on PS3 and PC, does that mean you can use a USB controller (like a fightstick or example) with Pokken Tournament?

Ohhhh my god I need to find this out
I had a social life until X came out. I played X until Smash 4 came out. I played Smash 4 until ORAS came out. It's a cycle of pathetic. Whee.

User Info: InnerSpace

InnerSpace
2 years ago#8
toma13 posted...

No. Wii/Wii U fightsticks are the only ones that will work

User Info: toma13

toma13
2 years ago#9
InnerSpace posted...
toma13 posted...

I have a TvC stick so I might try that. Was hoping generic USB would work so I could use my Buffalo SNES controller
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt

User Info: InnerSpace

InnerSpace
2 years ago#10
toma13 posted...
InnerSpace posted...
toma13 posted...

I have a TvC stick so I might try that. Was hoping generic USB would work so I could use my Buffalo SNES controller

The TvC does work :)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament
  3. So... for some reason, the Pokken controller actually works on PS3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived