• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Hoarding : Week 147
Skadilet 1 month ago#11
AndyYagami posted...
I hate to be the one to say this, but 76 SQ is like, nothing. That's not even 30 rolls. Castoria comes at a time when we get a lot of SQ thrown at us. It's like 300 just from the ani itself.
You're right, it's not that much but if I just compulsively roll every time I get enough sq for a multi then I won't be able to save up for Summer Musashi/Tamamo. It's still a long way from anni but I wanted to try something new, keep myself occupied and away from main. Lotto is coming soon, a good time to make a new account. I got a Kscope with my first reroll which I don't have in my main.
Unbound-King 1 month ago#12
scrublord - 130 sq/0 tickets: Castoria, Morgan, Barghest

Spent tickets on shots at Moriarty and Scathach. Got neither. ;~;
I'll probably dump all I've got now on BB and then probably start saving earnestly for the targets.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
Balthanon 1 month ago#13
Balthanon - 270 SQ / 29 tickets: Castoria, Vitch, Melusine

Reines decided to come home this time so I definitely don't regret spending on the surprise banner. Also took very limited shots at Scathack and Okita to no effect, though Okita did give me a 2030 as an apology.

For the question, I'd say the one I have rolled on most that I didn't like originally is probably Waver actually. Or more accurately Lord Melloi-- I dislike smoking (to put it mildly) and that gave me a pretty negative impression to start. The last ascension is basically what saves Waver for me as a result and is why I'm willing to get the character at all.

Admittedly, the dislike portion only lasted for a few days at most, but he's still never leaving that ascension when I finally get him.
Fate/Grand Order: Ritsuba - 241,049,270
alter_kt 1 month ago#14
kt - 114SQ / 117tickets: Taira no Kagekiyo/ Skadi/ Molay (F)
465SQ

Merlin - when he was release I was not that interested, what changed my mind was having progressed thru the story (I think around Epic of Remnant), it was apparent that having not having support servants was a tremendous pain, although he is not necessary to clear the story but having NP battery, party wide invul for 1 turn and his NP gives 5% NP per turn was a deal breaker at that time, it significantly improves the party. iirc before Merlin I would just use stall team like Mashu and Jeanne.

Skadi - same as Merlin for NP battery but not that urgent cause I already have Waver, Merlin, Castoria and Vichii.

Zaigou posted...
Extra question: I've...actually changed my mind regarding Barghest. The initial reveal was not the best, because I thought we were way past simple gorilla decked AoE Sabers with poor ATK. Going under Gawain certainly didn't help so I resolved that I would only roll for Morgan at the time.

Same here, I was just aiming for Morgan and got her with 1 free ticket, I was not that interested in her since I have a lot of AoE Sabers, then I also saw what she can do. Then I got lucky while rolling for Oberon, I got 3 copies in a single 30SQ roll it's like the universe is telling me something, and in the end of the banner I manage to NP5 her.

FGO JP Name: kt ID: 070,711,408
SW-0240-6871-1243 IGN:kt
FlareKnights 1 month ago#15
FlareKnight - 149 SQ / 11 Tickets: Castoria, Melusine, Summer Kama

Will be nice to jump into a new part of the story. Can pick up some more quartz to for the Castoria fund which is always handy.
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights
KariyaLollipop 1 month ago#16
KariyaLollipop - 569 SQ / 38 Tickets: Odysseus, Kouyou, Castoria

I wasn't initially gonna roll for Kouyou. Looked ahead at what was coming and when I saw her icon I thought great, random japanese hero #2957. Then I saw in her first ascension she is a dinosaur. Don't know how, don't know why, but that alone was enough to entice me.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
art17 1 month ago#17
art17 - 200 SQ / 24 Tickets: Okita/n, Castoria

I'll be rolling for Super Orion on my alt account, I hope 270 sq and 55 tickets is enough.
Chunchun88 1 month ago#18
Chunchunmaru - 225 SQ/ 29 Tickets: NP17 Tamamo Cat and NP 6 all five stars Tamamos
English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if I write something wrong...
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Hoarding : Week 147
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A