• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Atlantis Stream Discussion Topic.
AndyYagami 1 month ago#1
In case they announce more than just Atlantis on the Stream in like, 2 days.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
phng1900 1 month ago#2
Advent calendar and christmas.
FGO NA: Leonhart 629,363,538
Arknights Global: Leonhart#9488
Goten55 1 month ago#3
A reminder that we need like 15k more likes and stuff for the social media campaign
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Himiko - https://i.imgur.com/ZDM0Fys.jpg and Summer Tomoe Gozen - https://i.imgur.com/tpO50F3.jpg
AndyYagami 1 month ago#4
Really hope we make it. Could really use those Quartz.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
Blammo3825 1 month ago#5
around 4K away

15.6K from twitter
10,349 from FB
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
AndyYagami 1 month ago#6
Tonight's the night. Who's ready?
xp1337 1 month ago#7
Think I'll stick with the daily quests until 1/2 AP ends. Didn't plan on that until earlier today but I figure there'll be some spare time between Atlantis and Christmas no matter what so might as well take advantage of the campaign for the 3 days or whatever that are left.
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?
ThunderFlarz 1 month ago#8
xp1337 posted...
Think I'll stick with the daily quests until 1/2 AP ends. Didn't plan on that until earlier today but I figure there'll be some spare time between Atlantis and Christmas no matter what so might as well take advantage of the campaign for the 3 days or whatever that are left.
Same. I need the mana prisms.
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)
NightKaiser21 1 month ago#9
I have no particular interest in this LB, nor have to (need/farm) the new mats. Just going to chill until the lotto gets here.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png
~ A magician is never without its secrets
NoNameAvailable 1 month ago#10
Still grinding bond points in free quests. Skadi is within a good farming session of reaching bond 12 (actually having her rest right now, the Christmas lottery will take care of that soon enough), but Jeanne Alter and Ishtar still have about 300k each to go before getting to bond 11.

Half AP embers sounds good... but I kind of already have too many for my immediate needs, and there's a lotto coming, so.

Anyway, can't wait for LB5, I'm always down for some story content.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Atlantis Stream Discussion Topic.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A