• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Fate/Grand Order Lostbelt 5: Atlantis Discussion Topic
Unbound-King 1 month ago#101
Orion and Achilles were sick. Chiyo and Charlotte used their niches to the best of their ability. Paris did what only he could do. Mandricardo's just awesome.
But I really do think MVP for this LB should go to the man, the myth, the legend, even if he had some help doing it, dude was the absolute best:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/9/7/AAaFM_AACpxl.jpg
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
GalaxyCrisis 1 month ago#102
I've got a question. According to the Fandom site, immediately after the Section 17 battle you're supposed to make a choice; does that choice affect the outcome in any way? I only have the last battle in Section 16 to go before I reach that point, and I want to be sure what to do going forward.
Failure is always an option.
HereToHelp 1 month ago#103
Wow. Jason is kind of a badass.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/4/3/AAdExxAACp7r.jpg
Making mistakes is a natural and important part of life. Mistakes don't make you dumber. They make you smarter.
AndyYagami 1 month ago#104
HereToHelp posted...
Wow. Jason is kind of a badass.
Herc returns the favor in Strange Fake.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
GalaxyCrisis 1 month ago#105
Finished up to Section 20. New most difficult battle to date: Chiron and his lackeys. By themselves they weren't particularly difficult, but having an Archer and a few Sabers together was kind of annoying.

New flagship looks really cool.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/6/4/AAYab9AACp8A.jpg
Pikachuster15 1 month ago#106
I love what they did with Jason. He's still a jerk but he really does value Heracles as a friend, and his planning was key to them making it through the chapter. As another character noted, there's more substance to some of his complaints than you'd expect.

Orion's introduction aside, most of the characters were pretty serious and competent. Though got tired of Bart's fetish fast (though it doesn't help that Blackbeard's been much better in events recently too).
GalaxyCrisis 1 month ago#107
Okay, that solo endurance battle between Achilles and Chiron is definitely the hardest one I've faced now. Had to withdraw from it once before managing to break through.

Even worse is the fact that evidently I have to do it again, only the next time there are Assassin-type enemies involved.
ThunderFlarz 1 month ago#108
Chiron's NP makes him a massive pain in the nethers. Coupled with his evade skills and short NP meter and I want to throw something.
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)
abyss 1 month ago#109
GalaxyCrisis posted...
Okay, that solo endurance battle between Achilles and Chiron is definitely the hardest one I've faced now. Had to withdraw from it once before managing to break through.

Even worse is the fact that evidently I have to do it again, only the next time there are Assassin-type enemies involved.

The only real trick with it is that trying to use invincibility to block Chiron's NP won't work; just rely on the Guts for that. Otherwise, you can just use Skill 2 on turn 1 and you should be fine. Maybe try and kill the Assassin in the second fight but from memory I just ended up pulling a second Assassin in anyway.
xenos74 1 month ago#110
abyss posted...
The only real trick with it is that trying to use invincibility to block Chiron's NP won't work; just rely on the Guts for that. Otherwise, you can just use Skill 2 on turn 1 and you should be fine. Maybe try and kill the Assassin in the second fight but from memory I just ended up pulling a second Assassin in anyway.

This is pretty much what I did, too.

Killing the assassin brings in a zerker anyways, and killing that zerker brings back the assassin. Either way you play it, you'll be taking effective dmg from 1 enemy.

I actually had an easier time with the 2nd battle and survived with about 4k hp after guts ate the NP.

The first battle I survived by the skin of my teeth with like 600hp left
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Fate/Grand Order Lostbelt 5: Atlantis Discussion Topic
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A