• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Fate/Grand Order Lostbelt 5: Atlantis Discussion Topic
AndyYagami 1 month ago#1
Gonna be reasonably busy the next few days so I'm making these two now since we're 99.9% sure that LB5 is coming on Tuesday/Wednesday.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
ThunderFlarz 1 month ago#2
Oh dear God it's a marathon...
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)
AndyYagami 1 month ago#3
ThunderFlarz posted...
Oh dear God it's a marathon...
It's a reasonably long chapter. No *real* big name fights (especially not compared to Olympus or Avalon le Fey) but there is a LOT of reading.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
Unbound-King 1 month ago#4
I just. Need to finish Atlantis before the 3rd.
And pray Genshin isn't doing anything extravagant next week.
If all the stars align, I can enjoy EW and then buckle down for the Christmas lotto.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
AndyYagami 1 month ago#5
Unbound-King posted...
If all the stars align, I can enjoy EW and then buckle down for the Christmas lotto.
Ahhh yes, Endwalker. Bunch of people in the Discord I'm in are SUPER pumped for it. @KanzarisKelshen mentioned that FFXIV was the best mainline FF even before it dropped and expectations are HIGH.
TheCroix 1 month ago#6
Unbound-King posted...
Endwalker has backlined FGO for me too. Even took a week off.
One day at a time.
reticents 1 month ago#7
Quick question is Lb5.1 ending in a cliffhanger?

If yes, then i’ll skip it and do both of them once olympus drops.

Plus there is an added bonus of half ap too i think.
"Sometimes the greatest tests of our strength are situations that don't seem so obviously dangerous. Sometimes surviving is the hardest thing of all."
AndyYagami 1 month ago#8
reticents posted...

If yes, then i’ll skip it and do both of them once olympus drops.

Plus there is an added bonus of half ap too i think.
Kinda. Atlantis itself wraps up perfectly but it ends with "Ok, now we're heading into Olympus". There's this misunderstanding that LB5 is one saga, but Atlantis and Olympus are two distinct stories with their own writing and narrative.
Goraishi 1 month ago#9
reticents posted...

No. Atlantis doesn't tell the whole story of LB5, but the character stories and conflicts introduced in Atlantis are resolved in Atlantis. So while Atlantis is only part of a story, I don't think it is fair to call it a cliffhanger.
ThunderFlarz 1 month ago#10
AndyYagami posted...
It's a reasonably long chapter. No *real* big name fights (especially not compared to Olympus or Avalon le Fey) but there is a LOT of reading.
The 26-chapter thing is just a smokescreen?
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Fate/Grand Order Lostbelt 5: Atlantis Discussion Topic
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A