• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Thanksgiving Banner Roll Thread

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
2 days ago#1
The wheel of fate is turning, who will you roll for? - Results (106 votes)
Rolling for Okita
11.32% (12 votes)
Rolling for Moriarty
4.72% (5 votes)
Rolling for Scathach
13.21% (14 votes)
Rolling for Sima Yi
21.7% (23 votes)
Rolling for (Caster) Nero
4.72% (5 votes)
Rolling for Jack
1.89% (2 votes)
Rolling for Xiang Yu
0% (0 votes)
Nah, Skip
42.45% (45 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Easy skip for me since there's no rush to get a sixth copy of Scathach atm.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png
~ A magician is never without its secrets

User Info: Balthanon

Balthanon
2 days ago#2
I don't have Reines or Waver at this point on my main account, so this one's a definite given how much time there is until Castoria-- not sure how much I'll spend yet, but I'm definitely making an attempt on Reines. Would be nice to be able to pick someone other than Waver potentially with the 5 star ticket-- potentially an NP2 on a DPS like Vlad given that those are becoming more important.
Fate/Grand Order: Ritsuba - 241,049,270
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Arthaiin

Arthaiin
2 days ago#3
It would normally be a skip for me, but I need coins for Okita so...
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."

User Info: A-E-Byzantian

A-E-Byzantian
2 days ago#4
Weekly Ticket on Reines' day. That's it. After wasting a remaining stock failing to get Skadi, I'm back to growing the stock for Kouyou next year. Can't spend any more except what has already been designated for Yang and Sei.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
2 days ago#5
I'd kinda like Scathach but I'm not sure how big of an improvement she'd be at NP1 over regular Cu at neutral, and I guess these days I usually just use NP3 Nyalter anyways so there's probably even less reason to roll for her outside of her niche. Does she have an NP Interlude or something?

There's also Moriarty. Arguably one of my favorites characters to date. But I don't really need an ST Archer with Invuln Pierce since DSS Altera's a thing. His S3's Evil bump not applying to himself sucks. And his S1 upgrade is probably coming to NA sooner than its JP date but is probably still a ways off. But his costume's f***ing sick...
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
I'm rolling for Scathach. I've always wanted her. I know she has another rateup after this but I want her now. By the way when is it supposed to rollout? Midnight?
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Pikachuster15

Pikachuster15
2 days ago#7
I'll try for Reines a bit, maybe one large pack at most. I would like her but she's not at the top of my list (and there's still GSSR soon). The bigger problem is that her only other banner is way too close to Castoria.

User Info: Gwyren

Gwyren
2 days ago#8
I plan to roll for Nero for purely waifu reasons.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 days ago#9
I'll roll with what I have for Scath which is like 4x 11 rolls.

User Info: RandomGaming

RandomGaming
2 days ago#10
Please come Shishou despite my measly offerings.
Got no Merlin so I'm full of sad
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Thanksgiving Banner Roll Thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A