• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Gudaguda Event 2021
22whiterabbit22 1 month ago#351
Finally got around to doing the CQ.

https://youtu.be/5jyDat_e5As

Managed to swing the 3T with Nobu, which is fun.
And as imagination bodies forth the forms of things unknown, the poet's pen turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing a local habitation and a name.
Goraishi 1 month ago#352
22whiterabbit22 posted...
Managed to swing the 3T with Nobu, which is fun.

As soon as your video started, I thought "you know, I bet Rabbit coin grailed her," and yep. Pretty solid to do it with an AE NP at neutral. I had a hard enough time hitting niche at 1.5x class advantage.
phng1900 1 month ago#353
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1c3411b7aw

The next Cern bully, bare minimum no grail np1.
FGO NA: Leonhart 629,363,538
Arknights Global: Leonhart#9488
Zilong17 1 month ago#354
Goraishi posted...
Not even going to yolo some rolls on the rerun? She seems to be putting some work in for you (not that you don't have other options).

I'm presently _really_ salty about that banner and the idea of getting even more copies of Kama makes me feel absolutely vile. We'll see in 9 months I guess.

What are some of AppMedia's newest takes?
April 7, 1942 - August 14, 2020
I spend every day trying make him proud; I'm trying to walk like him.
Goraishi 1 month ago#355
Zilong17 posted...
I'm presently _really_ salty about that banner and the idea of getting even more copies of Kama makes me feel absolutely vile. We'll see in 9 months I guess.

I've never accidentally NP5'd a 5*, but I've definitely had some bad SQ sinks this year so I get it. I never want to see another Jane ever again.

Zilong17 posted...
What are some of AppMedia's newest takes?

Brorion and Muramasa SS tier while AA and Spishtar are S+ was the first that I noticed. I can't think of a single quest in the game with the current supports that Brorion brings more than AA besides maybe Cern (and I don't think Brorion is great for Cern anyway). I think Himiko and Goh are too high at SS, but they are certainly strong and unique enough that I could understand how it makes for a hard comparison. Morgan is also SS which puts her above AA.

Euryale at S. What bosses does she even CC? Single enemy fights almost always have something to stop you from doing that. She is suppose to be equivalent to Dio, Archuria, Lolilot, Gil, Kintoki, and MHXA? No way. Oh, and this is comparing at NP5 so Euryale isn't suppose to be getting any pity points for easy NP levels.

There are definitely some others that I disagree with, but those are the ones that I thought were super hot takes.

I don't think this is necessarily an Appmedia hot take... maybe my own hot take? How the f*** is Skadi S+ when there are zero quick servants in SS or S+? There is a single quick servant in S+. Quick is essentially a card type limited to A+ rank and down. A support only good for running with quick is S+? She is the equivalent to Vitch when Vitch's teams are way out of her league?
Kuroi_Sabato 1 month ago#356
Congrats on the 3Ts 👍
Glasses Homu is best Homu!
sakazuki28 1 month ago#357
How in the world did Kintoki sneak into SS tier in the farming tier list?
Goraishi 1 month ago#358
sakazuki28 posted...
How in the world did Kintoki sneak into SS tier in the farming tier list?

Nah, that is kinda legit. If you don't have an AE NP that hits hard enough with enough loop power, the best thing that you can do is run a 50% battery damage dealer to nuke a single wave.

Wait, wtf... Spishtar isn't SS for farming? She shares S+ tier with Douman and Voyager of all people?
Demonrugal 1 month ago#359
Appmedia's new tier list looks legit. I think the reason for SIshtar being S+ is because the lists itself isn't focused on 6D or any W system. Just whether can they "do it" on their own or not. Arash and Kintoki is SS because anyone without SSR supports can just mash them into a team and nuke a single wave in 90+. Most servants in S+ rank have 50+ battery, making them easily using 2 NPs in a row with a little bit of help. Those in S rank either need NP2+ or some more specific help or weak arse NP, etc.
M - M - T
sou 1 month ago#360
http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
Eggplant blog updated hinting something might come after the maintenance.
Also some explanation that Fate and GudaGuda are spin-out parallel worlds.
Nobunaga, Himiko, Ryouma, etc are different.

PSN ID: SOU_TENJIN
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Gudaguda Event 2021
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A