• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Gudaguda Event 2021
sou 2 months ago#1
https://news.fate-go.jp/2021/kikiippatsu/
Starts mid-November, requires clearing LB5.5.
Event title google translates to: Showa Kigami (or Kishin) Plan Gudaguda Ryoma Close Call! The mystery of the disappeared Nobuhead.
All GudaGuda servants + Mash have event bonus.
PSN ID: SOU_TENJIN
Pikachuster15 2 months ago#2
So it is the Guda event. Haven't had a Guda event with such a high entrance requirement for a long time (not since Guda 3 I think and that was only Solomon). Hope it won't be as much as a slog as Guda 3 was.

They have a stream scheduled for the 17th too to announce it (and it'll probably start after that).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GyHuDQyNDc

sou 2 months ago#3
Wow, if this starts at the 17th that means we have been getting events back to back since October
Halloween Trilogy Recap (sorta counts) -> Halloween 2021 -> GudaGuda 2020 Rerun -> GudaGuda 2021
phng1900 2 months ago#4
Livestream + Artoria VA, another Artoria face hint?
FGO NA: Leonhart 629,363,538
Arknights Global: Leonhart#9488
YggdrasilTM 2 months ago#5
So, how many GudaGuda Servants are left?
From the original Imperial Grail War, Maxwell's Demon.
Portraited elsewhere in the comic, Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
From the events, Akechi Mitsuhide, Shibata Katsuie, and Yamanami Keisuke.
And the mats teased Katsu Kaishu and Takechi Zuizan.
sou 2 months ago#6
phng1900 posted...
Not really, the lite live streams are generally Kawasumi + DW staffs only.
Goraishi 2 months ago#7
phng1900 posted...

I didn't realize how much I needed a Castoria alt until you said this. My credit card disagrees though. I have high expectations with a story gated the event that far in. Don't blow this with a damage CE DW. Some good fights please since you killed exhibitions 2 years ago.

sou posted...
Not really, the lite live streams are generally Kawasumi + DW staffs only.

But I agree with this. I wouldn't read too much into it. She is their most common guest so I wouldn't read much into it.
AndyYagami 2 months ago#8
Really hoping against hope for Shibata. If it's a Nobu focused event they might be able to do Hideyoshi, Shibata, Nohime and then one more for the welfare. Akechi?
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
Goraishi 2 months ago#9
AndyYagami posted...
Really hoping against hope for Shibata. If it's a Nobu focused event they might be able to do Hideyoshi, Shibata, Nohime and then one more for the welfare. Akechi?

It could be an unrelated Japanese servant. I could see it being Seimei. It isn't like Himiko has anything to do with the Shinsengumi. I don't feel like anyone you mentioned are big enough for the banner servant. Historical Hideyoshi sure, but KohaAce version? No. Those 'showed up a bunch of times but nobody could be bothered to add them by now' guys, maybe low rarity servants. I'm not really feeling Nohime either.

I'm also expecting either the new servant or the story to be related to LB5.5 to justify the gate, and that makes me think that it isn't actual Nobunaga era because that would be irrelevant. I think there is a good chance this will be the final silhouette servant which rules out all of those, but that one could just be the welfare.
Zilong17 2 months ago#10
Hmm. If I could have any JP Servant of the Heian <> Sengoku era the only one who really comes to mind is like, Sasuke Sarutobi or the oft memed Saber Raikou. Nobuyuki Sanada interests me a little more than Yukimura, too.

I'd probably be cool with adding Magoichi Saika but I'd be disappointed at the same time, because no Magoichi is as cool as the one from Sengoku Basara.
April 7, 1942 - August 14, 2020
I spend every day trying make him proud; I'm trying to walk like him.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Gudaguda Event 2021
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A