• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you want Calamity Jane past level 70? Is she useful with Poster Girl?
freakcan 2 months ago#11
I just raised her 70->80. The archer embers were probably better spent on her than 92+ S Ishtar.
Currently playing: TBA
On queue: Dark Souls 2
NightKaiser21 2 months ago#12
ToasterChampion posted...
There's no reason to metagame that hard.
Agreed.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png
~ A magician is never without its secrets
Lavek3 2 months ago#13
No, since sometimes she dies at lvl80 because nowadays enemies crits hard
Dem0s 2 months ago#14
I managed to get 10 copies of Jane (and no Spishtar - would trade in a heartbeat), so one is NP5'd and currently level 70 (got FA but not beyond). I might keep 1 more copy for esports (lvl 60 I assuming) and will probably burn the remaining 4. Is that worth it?
FGO IGNs: Igris (main) and 25th Baam (alt)
freakcan 2 months ago#15
Dem0s posted...
I might keep 1 more copy for esports (lvl 60 I assuming) and will probably burn the remaining 4.
What does esports mean?
Currently playing: TBA
On queue: Dark Souls 2
Unbound-King 2 months ago#16
freakcan posted...
What does esports mean?
Big brain plays like keeping a Servant specifically at a low level to make use of a Skill or NP that you'd like asap but would also quite like to have that Servant disappear immediately after. Stuff like keeping a copy of Georgios and Leonidas at 1 so they can come in, taunt, and die asap so your Solo Servant can have their hand all to themselves by turn 3 or sooner in some cases. Or things like keeping a copy of Summer Ishtar at Level 1 but maxing her S1 since it's loaded so she comes in, pops it, and leaves the entire goddamn fight so the next support Servant can cycle in.

Another example is keeping Chen Gong at Level 1 though he's a bit more complex to work with in this manner.
You need something like a KScope or MLB IE, basically enough starting charge to work with that he can NP on the first turn as well as something like Max MLBing 500 year Obsession. With those tools on hand, say you're going into a Boss Fight or something. You can bring a lineup like: Support Servant 1 w/5YO, Chen Gong w/KScope/IE, Main DPS, Support Servant 2, Support Servant 3, and Support Servant 4 as well as a Plug Suit.

Support Servant 1 buffs the main DPS, Chen Gong NPs and usually so does the Main DPS to clear a Break Bar or something. Support Servant 1 dies from Chen's NP and then Chen dies from Support Servant 1's 5YO activating which does 2K damage, more HP than a Level 1 Chen has. This then cycles in Support Servant 2 and 3 for use while leaving you with the ability to use Plug Suit for Support Servant 4 as desired. You can effectively cycle through 4 Support Servants this way when normally you'd be reliant on Plugsuit alone for 3 Support Servants, the 4th opens up a number of possibilities for clearing things quickly.

Though all of the situations for esports I've listed are niche and are pretty reliant on you knowing exactly what you're getting into and what you want/need to happen, it still feels kinda amazing to put the plan together, resulting in you not just defeating your enemies but f***ing owning their asses like it's a DMC game.

GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you want Calamity Jane past level 70? Is she useful with Poster Girl?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A