• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you want Calamity Jane past level 70? Is she useful with Poster Girl?
DarkKirby2500 2 months ago#1
I could have technically left her at 60 but I wanted her final Ascension Art.

https://gamepress.gg/grandorder/servant/calamity-jane

I have Attila Santa and Chloe so I'm not specifically in need of a ST Archer, she'd mostly be used as support.

But even as a support, she seems kind of niche? I'm not sure how often I'll use her over the 5* Supports. She may be useful in CQs as a one off Support. I think I've seen a few videos where she was used like that, but I can't find them at the moment.

I'm asking because I have a Poster Girl CE and I'm wondering if maybe keeping her under max level would be better then leveling her to 80, since her stats lean into HP over attack to begin with.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. Those who seek justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it.
Goraishi 2 months ago#2
She is best used as a support and not the type that you would want to leave out long term. That means she is good for PG, and you may not want to level her up all of the way. She is a pretty niche support, but pierce invuln is pretty hard to come by. Usually, I find it easier to use Sweet Crystal, but that can be hard to make work on events where you're expected to be running event damage CEs. Sherlock is another option, but he can be harder to make work, uses more team cost, and you really need your own which a lot of people may not have given he is a limited 5*.
Unbound-King 2 months ago#3
So I should keep my Jane at 70 then? That's good to know, though I think I'm far enough back on her that I could even keep her at 60. I don't have a Poster Girl tho. The best I can manage is outrage and/or Chen Gong to help cycle supports in. That'd probably be for a specific type of CQ though.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
phng1900 2 months ago#4
Leaving mine at 60 1/10/10 no fou.
Ignore invul on skill is more versatile, now you no longer need Holmes.
FGO NA: Leonhart 629,363,538
Arknights Global: Leonhart#9488
Goraishi 2 months ago#5
Unbound-King posted...
So I should keep my Jane at 70 then? That's good to know, though I think I'm far enough back on her that I could even keep her at 60. I don't have a Poster Girl tho. The best I can manage is outrage and/or Chen Gong to help cycle supports in. That'd probably be for a specific type of CQ though.

Outrage should typically be good enough for Jane. Closer to 60 the better.
DreikoSaMa 2 months ago#6
I always max level every rare and above servant, and Jane is actually pretty great. Also her VA is Juna from trails of cold steel which I loved the hell out of.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
NightKaiser21 2 months ago#7
DreikoSaMa posted...
I always max level every rare and above servant, and Jane is actually pretty great. Also her VA is Juna from trails of cold steel which I loved the hell out of.
Same, on the first part.

Hell, it gets even more imperative to do since Setsubun-type events seem to be a yearly thing starting next year.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png
~ A magician is never without its secrets
Goraishi 2 months ago#8
NightKaiser21 posted...
Hell, it gets even more imperative to do since Setsubun-type events seem to be a yearly thing starting next year.

Not really. Those are always really undertuned. You can just use a single leveled up servant for non-boss floors. I'm pretty sure that they're untertuned for that purpose so that people without large rosters don't have issues. Even 20 servants is enough to cruise through.
ToasterChampion 2 months ago#9
There's no reason to metagame that hard.
reticents 2 months ago#10
It seems like you are going for esports so the lower the level the better.
"Sometimes the greatest tests of our strength are situations that don't seem so obviously dangerous. Sometimes surviving is the hardest thing of all."
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you want Calamity Jane past level 70? Is she useful with Poster Girl?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A