• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Jane: 'It would be nice if you kept 1 Saber badge as a memento of our journey'.
A-E-Byzantian 2 months ago#11
Yandy_Kusanagi posted...
Cringe.
🙄
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.
Goraishi 2 months ago#12
DreikoSaMa posted...
Don't forget, this is anime. Brotherzoned is as good as engaged.

If you're not blood related, you're free to be dated? Although I feel like anime broke that last barrier a little while ago.
CorruptedSoul12 2 months ago#13
Look I'm gonna be honest but the Master pursuing a relationship with Calamity Jane is probably one of the safest choices they could pick. I mean lets be real super optimistic cowboy lady is way better then the vast majority of the other servants.

But hey if she seems them as a brother or sister that's still cool too. Jane's the type that's just fun to be around!
Jiyuu Falcon 2 months ago#14
Goraishi posted...
If you're not blood related, you're free to be dated? Although I feel like anime broke that last barrier a little while ago.
There was a barrier?
A-E-Byzantian 2 months ago#15
My personal feeling is that if Jane is taking the sibling relationship route with the Master, it's probably related to her lore.

Since she's "cursed" with immortality, which she evidently hates, she may be trying to prevent forming romantic relationships to protect both herself and the Master from her immortality. The whole "they're gonna die eventually, so avoiding romance avoids heartbreak" thing.

That's just my speculation, anyway.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.
DreikoSaMa 2 months ago#16
Goraishi posted...
If your mom's the same you're fair game is more like it.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
CreekCo 2 months ago#17
CorruptedSoul12 posted...
Look I'm gonna be honest but the Master pursuing a relationship with Calamity Jane is probably one of the safest choices they could pick. I mean lets be real super optimistic cowboy lady is way better then the vast majority of the other servants.

But hey if she seems them as a brother or sister that's still cool too. Jane's the type that's just fun to be around!

Yeah, she's kinda like Martha imo in that she's more or less stable and will try to keep you safe. Jane is way shadier imo but generally ok. Her fourth ascension set was surprisingly wholesome for this game.
All we have to do, is take these lies and make them true somehow
All we have to see, is that I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me -- Freedom '90 GM.
DreikoSaMa 2 months ago#18
CreekCo posted...
Yeah, she's kinda like Martha imo in that she's more or less stable and will try to keep you safe. Jane is way shadier imo but generally ok. Her fourth ascension set was surprisingly wholesome for this game.
Martha is about as stable as a grenade, it takes a flick of the finger to make her explode lol. She's just generally a good person so she only explodes at the right direction.
<3
Goraishi 2 months ago#19
Jiyuu Falcon posted...
There was a barrier?

Well Oreimo is one of the oldest, popular incest series that I can think of, and the author apparently had to dial it down to only let them fake get together because it was too taboo. Most things went more like the SAO route of 'no problem, shes technically a cousin!' Now we have things like Mahouka.
DreikoSaMa 2 months ago#20
Goraishi posted...
Well Oreimo is one of the oldest, popular incest series that I can think of, and the author apparently had to dial it down to only let them fake get together because it was too taboo. Most things went more like the SAO route of 'no problem, shes technically a cousin!' Now we have things like Mahouka.
I remember Angel Sanctuary which is a 20 volume shoujou manga (got anime ovas too) about a guy going through hell (literally) to be able to date his sister after their love got her killed by demons, this was like late 90s to early 2000s and had a lot of demonic and angelic elements and all but yeah basically it was just a straight up incest love story driving it all lol.

Oreimo is a lot more moe and otaku culture focused with jokey bits and so on but Angel Sanctuary was like, serious about it on all levels.
<3
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Jane: 'It would be nice if you kept 1 Saber badge as a memento of our journey'.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A