• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. (Preparation Topic) Space Ishtar without Castoria
MaidKnight404 2 months ago#41
Space ishtar
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
My Fate/Grand Order (NA) Friend Bind is 617,475,764 (Meido)
Unbound-King 2 months ago#42
MaidKnight404 posted...
Space ishtar
With a non-upgraded KScope, DSS, and Plug Waver? That's exactly what I'm working with.
As long as she remains Arts on Wave 1 and you get even one hit of overkill off on Berserkers specifically, you'll always get the 20% you need if there are 3 enemies. @Goraishi can probably say if there's ever gonna be 3x Berserkers on Wave 1 that Ash can't get overkill on, but if not then literally any line-up of 3x enemies on a wave 1 will give her the meter she needs.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
Goraishi 2 months ago#43
I doubt it until 90+. They'd have to be 60k+. Should be good on anything with 3 enemies wave 1. You can actually get your refund on wave 2 as well as long as you can kill them as arts so like 2/3/3 zerkers is most likely doable.
Darth_BadGuy 2 months ago#44
Shahrivar posted...
Got 140-150 gold apples and 175+ silver apples, 840 million QP (and 10/10/10 max ascension space ishtar). I don't get how people who played for years can be QP starved, I hardly get above 30 boxes in Lotto events. How do you even spend it?
I never bother getting more than ten lotto boxes and sometimes I cba to do even that. Only last year when I discovered FGA did I actually grind Gilfest a bit and even then no more than ~50ish boxes because I need my phone for other things.
What?You think you can take me on? What do you think this is, a lightbulb?
MaidKnight404 2 months ago#45
Oh, damn. Thought I had a scope but I guess I got mixed up with jp pulls. Turns out i have two there and none on na instead of one each.

So uh...any contingencies or am i stuck waiting on the anniversary?
Goraishi 2 months ago#46
MaidKnight404 posted...
Oh, damn. Thought I had a scope but I guess I got mixed up with jp pulls. Turns out i have two there and none on na instead of one each.

So uh...any contingencies or am i stuck waiting on the anniversary?

Maybe one of the arts options with Bride? You're probably not hitting hard enough then though. I think you're screwed for DSS. As sad as it sounds, that 5% difference between MLB IE and normal kscope is basically 10%. I don't think you can make that up even against a wave of 3 casters. You can't make it up over multiple waves either because f*** being able to split up batteries... quick doesn't need that...

Actually, I have one idea for you for 90 quests. If you can Arash wave 1, you can still run a 5 CE team. DSS+Waver gets Spishtar 2 NPs with 0 starting NP. You do lose 20% NP damage from not triple looping. Waver and Spishtar give 60% attack to Arash, and you can run Tenkihime on him so he should do pretty solid damage.
MaidKnight404 2 months ago#47
ah, crap. always a catch. oh well, at least i have her this time. puts me in a decent spot for whatever comes next for quick.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. (Preparation Topic) Space Ishtar without Castoria
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A