• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. (Preparation Topic) Space Ishtar without Castoria
LordlyLord 2 months ago#1
Now that Saber Wars II is gone, I know a lot of us are already saving for Castoria

but Gacha, being gacha, means that maybe some wont get her, no matter how many quartz saved - everyone has a spooky scary story (I myself had 1500+ quartz spent for Merlin np1)

so

in worst case scenario, Space Ishtar without Castoria

Space Ishtar + Double Skadi + Waver plugsuit
Space Ishtar + Friend Castoria + Waver + Skadi plugsuit

Does those work without MLB Kaleido?
Any weird plugsuit + chen gong + weird combos that work?
PSN: TheLordlyLord
"Gfaqs, classiest people on this side of the internet since 1995."
NoNameAvailable 2 months ago#2
LordlyLord posted...

but Gacha, being gacha, means that maybe some wont get her, no matter how many quartz saved - everyone has a spooky scary story (I myself had 1500+ quartz spent for Merlin np1)

As someone who don't like using Double Anything all that much, in my experience Space Ishtar + Castoria + Tamamo works fine as long as you need to hit too high a number. You can always plugsuit a fourth unit you think will shore up defficiencies the best (Waver, Hohenheim...).
LordlyLord 2 months ago#3
NoNameAvailable posted...
As someone who don't like using Double Anything all that much, in my experience Space Ishtar + Castoria + Tamamo works fine as long as you need to hit too high a number. You can always plugsuit a fourth unit you think will shore up defficiencies the best (Waver, Hohenheim...).

I was seriously expecting worse
Whats your NP lvl for reference?
Castoria + tamamo + plugsuit Waver is enough for non terrible enemy formations like those 1 / 1 / 3? With how many event CEs?
A-E-Byzantian 2 months ago#4
I have NP-2 Spishtar.

No Waver. No Merlin. No Skadi. I'm assuming no Castoria either because I seem to be doomed to fail at getting the Super-Supports. I only have Tamamo. And I will not use Celsius.

I also only have a non-MLB Kscope (only one copy acquired in my 2.5-year tenure). I also have non-MLB Black Grail, MLB HND, MLB Aerial Drive, and in 10 more RPs, MLB Sweet Crystal. I'd have to be asked about any others.

So, from the sound of it, unless I get Castoria, I likely won't be able to take advantage of Spishtar's Arts Tri-loop capabilities.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.
LordlyLord 2 months ago#5
A-E-Byzantian posted...
I have NP-2 Spishtar.

No Waver. No Merlin. No Skadi. I'm assuming no Castoria either because I seem to be doomed to fail at getting the Super-Supports. I only have Tamamo. And I will not use Celsius.

I also only have a non-MLB Kscope (only one copy acquired in my 2.5-year tenure). I also have non-MLB Black Grail, MLB HND, MLB Aerial Drive, and in 10 more RPs, MLB Sweet Crystal. I'd have to be asked about any others.

So, from the sound of it, unless I get Castoria, I likely won't be able to take advantage of Spishtar's Arts Tri-loop capabilities.

I know you wont, but you could get your own Waver with next year or the follow year ticket
A-E-Byzantian 2 months ago#6
LordlyLord posted...
I know you wont, but you could get your own Waver with next year or the follow year ticket
I've held on to the policy that Giveaways should be used for Love, not Meta. Drake just happens to fall into both categories. Getting her will completely solidify my Rider roster.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.
TheBorlax 2 months ago#7
@A-E-Byzantian you best convince yourself in the next 8 months Castoria is a top tier waifu for you
A-E-Byzantian 2 months ago#8
TheBorlax posted...
@A-E-Byzantian you best convince yourself in the next 8 months Castoria is a top tier waifu for you
Don't worry. I plan to use anything I have left over after chasing NP-2 Kouyou for Castoria. If the pattern holds, I'll have my entire unused Paid Quartz stock for her. It'll probably be around 900 Quartz by that point.

But even that can fail. Hence my taking note of this topic.
United we stand.
LordlyLord 2 months ago#9
A-E-Byzantian posted...
But even that can fail. Hence my taking note of this topic.

Yup
Lack of pity is always there, never forget

And what are you planning to get with your tickets?
I’m not sure yet, but I’m thinking in Napoleon first and Old man Li with the second one
A-E-Byzantian 2 months ago#10
LordlyLord posted...
Yup
Lack of pity is always there, never forget

And what are you planning to get with your tickets?
I’m not sure yet, but I’m thinking in Napoleon first and Old man Li with the second one
Drake with the first, as I just said. All prepped for it too with everything I need to insta-max her.

Scheherazade with the second. Because despite the fact that it seems like everyone keeps getting unwanted spooks of her, I can't get her even when I try. Gachamachine be like that, and all.
United we stand.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. (Preparation Topic) Space Ishtar without Castoria
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A