• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. JP bros how painful is FGO JP without Space Ishtar and Summer Musashi?
Starmence 1 month ago#1
Since I failed to roll both this year im just worried that I wont be able to clear stuff anymore in the future. How hard is it gonna be? Can any one enlighten me?
I got modded for offensive posting by insulting myself
NoNameAvailable 1 month ago#2
... it's really not all that hard. They're convenient, not mandatory.
MaidKnight404 1 month ago#3
Youll manage. I got by just on merlin, nagao, and gilgamesh for a while. Got waver on the ticket, got musashi on the rerun. Just np1. Didnt even want her, wanted carmilla. Did take her to 100 and 2k for practicality purposes later though.

Got caseiba on the anniversary, and musashi was fine for 90 farming but for 90+ i had to get more inventive. I still made it work, and with no fewer than 4 ces ever.

Now that oberon and a nice new arts ce are out she was able to 5ce the most recent 90+ which is super nice. Youll definitely be just fine. But i highly suggest that you try to get one of these girls on their rerun.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
My Fate/Grand Order (NA) Friend Bind is 617,475,764 (Meido)
AndyYagami 1 month ago#4
Salieri can 5CE drop with Castoria.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
XenoLord 1 month ago#5
AndyYagami posted...
What level?
pee pee poo poo
AndyYagami 1 month ago#6
XenoLord posted...
What level?
70 should do it.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
Unbound-King 1 month ago#7
AndyYagami posted...
How do I get a Salieri, anyways?
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
AndyYagami 1 month ago#8
Unbound-King posted...
How do I get a Salieri, anyways?
I think there's art least one more "EXTRA" class banner. That or roll the associated GSSR.
TheBorlax 1 month ago#9
Or the extra class banner has him as the only 3* extra class, at least right now, so he's got a 40% pull rate there. Easy NP5 in 30-60 SQ.
Hikari_Sword 1 month ago#10
NoNameAvailable posted...
... it's really not all that hard. They're convenient, not mandatory.
My thinking too. I have Dantes and Skadi but don't really use them for farming. I prefer class advantage teams, I may lose out on CE drop bonuses and it may take up to 6 turns instead of 3, but hey it makes it so that I use/cycle around my Servant roster instead of a single omni-farm team. Multi-class nodes are still a ***** though. XD
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. JP bros how painful is FGO JP without Space Ishtar and Summer Musashi?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A