• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Should I aim for Calamity Jane?

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 month ago#1
Well, nabbed my NP2 Sp.Ishtar in the 109 tickets and 123 SQ I spent.

Surprisingly however, I didn't manage to get one copy of Calamity Jane. For my troubles, I received Qin Liangyu (NP2) which is fine because I built her a little bit and love her, while my only other 4*s are Lancelot (NP3) who isn't ever leaving the bench because Summer Hokusai exists and Penth (NEW).

I know it is smarter to leave while my haul is on the low-cost-spent levels, but I do still have 3240 SQ in the bank and my only real targets for the foreseeable future are Super Orion and Castoria. So should I at least attempt a little more for Jane? I know she isn't amazing or anything but I do genuinely like her enough to at least want A copy.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: abyss

abyss
1 month ago#2
Zaigou posted...
but I do genuinely like her enough to at least want A copy.

Kind of sounds like you answered your own question there.

Zaigou
1 month ago#3
abyss posted...
Kind of sounds like you answered your own question there.

Yeah. Bit the bullet and 9 multis later she finally answered my call.

A little more costly than I was wanting but feh, at least I nabbed my first copy of 2030 and can now MLB the Xalter CE. So good things all around I suppose.

User Info: NoNameAvailable

NoNameAvailable
1 month ago#4
Funnily enough, Jane also decided to avoid my 180SQ, despite Space Ishtar showing up on the second 10-roll. Even got three SR too, a gold Archer that turned out to be Tomoe (third copy now) alongside Anne&Mary (NP3 too) and Stheno (NP2).

I'm not actually all that invested in Jane (and really like Tomoe) so I'm okay with that, but still. Stheno and the pirate duo are kind of meh, but I won't look at a gift horse in the mouth.

Anyway, congratulations on eventually getting Jane despite the cost! Oh, and for NP2 Space Ishtar. But mostly for Jane!

Zaigou
1 month ago#5
@NoNameAvailable

Ey thanks. Honestly the cost is just average spent more or less. With the tickets my total damage is 600 SQ which isn’t terrible for an NP2 top of the line DPS for the future.

Oh well banner is cleared out. Back into saving mode I go for Super Orion.

User Info: NoNameAvailable

NoNameAvailable
1 month ago#6
Zaigou posted...
@NoNameAvailable

Ey thanks. Honestly the cost is just average spent more or less. With the tickets my total damage is 600 SQ which isn’t terrible for an NP2 top of the line DPS for the future.

Oh well banner is cleared out. Back into saving mode I go for Super Orion.

Oh I agree that 600 SQ seems like a fair deal for a NP2 SSR, especially that one. Luck is probably a little above average, in fact (not that I would know, I have yet to ever save 600SQ to spend all at once. All my NP2s were either from different banners, or dumb luck giving me the same SSR in the same 10-roll).

It *is* a bit expansive for a single copy of a 4* on rate-up, but since she was more like the cherry on top rather than your main target, that still works out fine.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 month ago#7
Nah, Calamity Jane should aim for you. Just remember, in soviet russia, servant summons you.

1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Should I aim for Calamity Jane?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A