• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Saber Wars II: To The Beginning of Space Event Discussion Thread.
AndyYagami 1 month ago#1
I didn't see a thread for the event itself. Bunch of banner and pre-release threads, but nothing on the event itself.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
CorruptedSoul12 1 month ago#2
I saw that Hijitaka is a bonus Servant for this event and that's rad! More Hijitaka is always welcome.
AndyYagami 1 month ago#3
CorruptedSoul12 posted...
I saw that Hijitaka is a bonus Servant for this event and that's rad! More Hijitaka is always welcome.
Agreed. Hiji is just fun to use. Especially with the event damage bonus and Chen Gong.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
Samuraidoc 1 month ago#4
Thanks for making the thread! It’ll be refreshing to have new content again.
FGO: Yue
The official Atalante lover of the FGO board.
CorruptedSoul12 1 month ago#5
AndyYagami posted...
Agreed. Hiji is just fun to use. Especially with the event damage bonus and Chen Gong.
Plus he was my first ever 5 Star so seeing him in events is always a treat. Cheng Gong strats never lose their luster either. I know during events with damage CEs I was pulling off mad damage with any of my Berserkers with Chen Gong.
NeptuniaYuriFan 1 month ago#6
The grind in this event sounds insane. That and there's no welfare if I recall correctly. :(
YggdrasilTM 1 month ago#7
Eh, I don't think it's THAT grindy.
ManicFerret 1 month ago#8
NeptuniaYuriFan posted...
The grind in this event sounds insane. That and there's no welfare if I recall correctly. :(
... I mean if you squint and look at it sideways there kind of is? New MC is kinda like a welfare, just from the summoner side instead of the servant side.
ThunderFlarz 1 month ago#9
Ugh, didn't check for a maintenance update. I messed up.
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)
Unbound-King 1 month ago#10
About 2 hours and 18 minutes left? Then the world can end the way it got started, in a flood of salt.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Saber Wars II: To The Beginning of Space Event Discussion Thread.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A